SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam is right around the corner and will be conducted from 3rd March 2020. The following time bags nothing but irresistible practice with efficacious exam content and that’s where SSCADDA comes handy to provide daily quizzes on every required topic of reasoning for SSC CGL. Following are the topics that a candidate needs to prepare for SSC CGL exam in the reasoning section: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Blood Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs
Scoring good marks in Tier-1 also provides an edge over other students during the tier-2 exams. Reasoning is a very important and scoring section and therefore it is a must to score good marks in this section. Always remember that accuracy and time management is the key to score in high marks reasoning.
- Click here to Get 1 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
- Click here to Get 3 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
- How can you Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2020
- How can you Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off of all years