Quantitative aptitude is a vital section in all the Examinations for students who fear the thought of solving calculations. A major portion of questions is asked from the quantitative aptitude section to test the mathematical, analytical, and aptitude skills of an individual. To ace the quantitative aptitude section, candidates require thorough practice and must have a stronghold on the basic concepts of all topics. You need to practice on a daily basis to enhance your calculative skills and be a master in quantitative aptitude.
When it comes to the Quantitative Aptitude section, many aspirants are not able to score marks due to their inability to solve high-level problems. Is it possible to excel in the Quantitative Aptitude section? One requires to maintain consistency and accuracy in order to boost their score and improve their performance. The questions from the Quantitative aptitude section can be asked in various examinations including School examinations, government job examinations, entrance exams for admission to various courses, etc.
Important Topics to Cover in Quantitative Aptitude
The Quantitative aptitude section includes topics from arithmetic and advanced maths to test the mathematical and numerical ability of the candidates.
You must ace the topic such as Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentage, Problems on Ages, Ratio, and Proportion, Speed, Distance and Time, Number System, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Algebra, Trigonometry, and Geometry to get a high overall score.
The high-scoring topics for the exams are Number System, Percentage, Time, Speed & Distance, Algebra, and Geometry which must be practiced thoroughly.
The preparation material to ace this section includes quizzes, notes, free PDFs, etc that help to clear the difficult sections as well.
Preparation Tips For Quantitative Aptitude
Improve Calculations and learn short tricks for fast calculations
– You must memorize the tables, important formulas, square roots, cube roots, etc to make sure your time is saved.
– Accuracy is a key factor in the Quantitative Aptitude section. Do not do guesswork and make sure you focus on quality as compared to quantity.
Do not take any topic or subject lightly
– The quantitative section in the exam can be full of surprises and can have high-level questions from certain topics. Make sure you are ready for it.
Practice enough before appearing for the exam
– This post contains the links for the best study material of the quantitative aptitude section that will make sure you don’t lag behind in scoring high marks. The level of questions provided can vary from easy to difficult level considering the diversity of questions asked in the exam.
Time Management is Important
– Practice within the given time frame as questions asked from the quantitative aptitude section are generally lengthy. Attempt easier questions first and do not waste time in solving difficult questions. Work smartly by choosing the right type of questions.
Quantitative Aptitude Topics
Practice Paper of Quantitative Aptitude Exams
Quant Misc. Quiz: SSC CGL 23.02.2020
Quant Misc. Quiz: SSC CHSL 23.02.2020
Quant Misc. Quiz: SSC CHSL 22.02.2020
Quant Misc. Quiz: SSC CHSL 21.02.2020
Quantitative Aptitude Books
Arithmetic (Quant) Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Other Govt. Exams (English Printed Edition)
Arithmetic (Quant) Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, and Other Govt. Exams (Hindi Printed Edition)
Advance Maths Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Other Govt. Exams (English Printed Edition)
Advance Maths Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, and Other Govt. Exams (Hindi Printed Edition