OSSC CGL 2022
OSSC CGL 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the official notification for the recruitment of 233 Group B State Cadre Posts against Advt. No. IIE-125/2021- 4301/OSSC dated 23rd December 2021 on the official website i.e. https://www.ossc.gov.in/. The candidates falling between the age group of 21 to 32 years can apply for the concerned recruitment process from 12th March 2022 through the official website.
The last date for online registration is 11th April 2022. In this article, we are providing you the detailed information which includes, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details related to Odisha SSC CGL 2022 according to the released notification.
Odisha SSC CGL 2022: Overview
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for recruiting 233 vacancies for the post of Group B State Cadre. For the ease of candidates, we have summarized the OSSC CGL 2022 recruitment in the below table.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Recruitment-2021|
|Posts||Group B Cadre Posts|
|Advt. No.||IIE-125/2021- 4301/OSSC|
|No. of Vacancy||233|
|Online Registration||12th March 2022 to 11th April 2022|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25300/- per month|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Certificate Verification|
OSSC CGL 2022: Notification PDF
Odisha SSC CGL 2022 has released the recruitment notification on the official website for the recruitment of 233 Group B State Cadre Vacancies. The OSSC CGL Notification PDF contains all the important information related to the recruitment process. The interested candidates can download the official notification PDF from the direct link provided below.
OSSC CGL 2022: Important Dates
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must know the important dates published in the notification PDF. Check the important dates below for Odisha SSC CGL 2022.
|Notification Released Date||23rd December 2021|
|Online Registration Begins||12th March 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration||11th April 2022|
|Last Payment of Application Fee||11th April 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||14th April 2022|
|Written Exam Date||to be notified|
OSSC CGL 2022 Online Form
The candidates who are interested in Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 need to apply online from the official website till 11th April 2022. The candidates can directly apply from the link provided below. The candidates need to apply online only there is no other mode of application. The application window will be deactivated after the last date. Click on the below link to apply online for 233 vacancies in Group B State Cadre.
OSSC CGL 2022: Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released by OSSC CGL 2022 is 233 for the post of Group B State Cadre with 80 vacancies reserved for women. Check the vacancy distribution details below.
|Name of Post||Name of Office||Vacancy||Vacancy Reserved for Women|
|Inspector of Co-operative Services||Registrar of Co-operative Societies||127||42|
|Auditor of Co-operative Services||Directorate of Co-operative Audit||71||23|
|Auditor||Directorate of Textile||06||02|
|Auditor||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01||00|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textile||28||13|
OSSC CGL 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates can apply only if they will satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. The candidates must go through the educational qualification and age criteria provided below.
OSSC CGL 2022: Educational Qualification
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution are eligible for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
- The candidates must have good reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the Odia language.
- Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Subject or have Odia as a subject in his/her High School or VIII standard.
OSSC CGL 2022: Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The category-wise age limit has tabulated below. Check the details below.
OSSC CGL 2022: Application Fees
- The candidates other than SC/ST/PwD (having Permanent Disability) category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-.
- The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
- The applications without payment of examination fees (except SC/ST/PwD (having Permanent Disability candidates will be taken as incomplete and shall be liable for rejection.
How to apply online for OSSC CGL 2022?
The candidates can directly apply online from the link provided above for Odisha SSC CGL 2022 without any hustle or can apply through the official website. The steps for which are as follows:
- Visit the official website i.e.@ossc.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the homepage.
- A new window will open, Under the On-Going Recruitment section click on the “New User” option present in front of the “Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021”
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Fill in the required details properly
- Attach the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
OSSC CGL 2022: Selection Process
The selection will be based on the two stages i.e.
- Examination to be conducted through CBRE Mode
- Certificate Verification
The below table will guide you with the exam pattern:
|Stages of Exam||Type Of Exam||Paper||Subjects||Duration||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Remarks|
|Stage 1||Examination to be conducted through CBRE Mode
|Paper 1||Mathematics and Reasoning||90 mins||100||100 Marks||There will be Objective type questions with negative marking @ 0.25 for each wrong answer|
|Paper 2||Composite paper (Odis, English, GK & Computer Awareness)||60 mins||100||100 Marks|
|Stage 2||Certificate Verification||Candidates 1.5 times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise based on Marks secured in the written examination shall be shortlisted for Certificate verification.
OSSC CGL 2022: Salary
- Candidates will be selected on a Contractual basis for the 233 Group B through OSSC CGL Exam 2022.
- The selected candidates will be provided with a remuneration of Rs. 25000/- per month for 01 year.
- The enhancements will be provided under the Annexure in Govt. in G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No. 28626/Gen. dated 27.10.2021.
OSSC CGL 2022: FAQ
Q. How many vacancies are released for the OSSC CGL 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 233 for Group B State Cadre.
Q. What is the last date to fill out the application form for OSSC CGL 2022?
Ans: The last date to fill the form is 11th April 2022.
Q. How to apply online for the OSSC CGL 2022?
Ans: The candidates can fill in from the direct link provided above.
Q. What is the selection process for OSSC CGL 2022?
Ans: The selection will be done in 2 stages.
Q. What are the age criteria for OSSC CGL 2022?
Ans: The candidates must be 21 to 38 years of age.