Last Minute Tips for IB Security Assistant & MTS Exam 2023
Tick, Tick, Tick” The clock is ticking till the exam, but don’t worry—here are some fantastic recommendations that will undoubtedly come in handy right before the exam.
Register Here For IB Exam Analysis
Be Confident– Maintain your composure and resist the urge to panic at this time. Trust your own abilities and the effort you have put in over the past few days.
Revision, revision, and revision – At this time, revision is the key to success.
- Concentrate on improving your strengths.
- Do not attempt to learn new subjects at this time.
- Read the condensed notes instead of the entire curriculum at this time. For each topic, create a list of bullet points.
Prepare a mind map – It is the moment to strategically carry out your plan. Create a mind map of your exam strategy.
- Which part of the paper will you undertake first?
- How much time will you need to finish each section?
The exam is broken down into the following sections:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical, Analytical, Logical, and Reasoning Ability Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Studies
The exam has a 1-hour time limit and each section carries 20 marks.
To ensure that you don’t miss any questions, be sure to cover every subject.
Make every detail a priority!
Prepare everything in advance – Don’t wait until the very last second. Start getting ready the night before. Have a look at everything you require, including your aadhar card, your admit card and any stationery you may need.
Be positive – Take frequent breaks and engage in stress-relieving hobbies.
Limit your use of technology, turn off all the noise, and maintain your composure.
|Check related links:|
|IB Recruitment 2023||IB Syllabus 2023|
|IB Admit Card 2023||IB SA Salary 2023|