ITBP Recruitment 2023
ITBP Recruitment 2023: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty) Sports Quota in Group ‘C’ Vacancy on the official website for 71 vacancies on 20th February 2023. The eligible candidates can apply online from 20th February 2023 and the last date of application is extended till 31st March 2023. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Citizens (including subjects of Nepal and Bhutan). Candidates can check the details mentioned below for ITBP Recruitment 2023.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
In this article, we are providing you with detailed information about the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 which includes the official notification pdf, vacancy details, and eligibility criteria with more details.
ITBP Recruitment 2023: Overview
For the candidate’s convenience, we have tabulated the detailed ITBP Recruitment 2023 overview below. The candidates can check the brief information below.
|ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Name of organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Name of Recruitment||ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (General Duty)|
|No. of Vacancies||71|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation or equivalent|
|Age Limit||Min. 18 years to Max. 23 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Level 3; Rs. 21700 – Rs.69100|
|Industry||Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India,|
|Application Start Date||20th February 2023|
|Application End Date||31st March 2023 [Extended]|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100|
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The ITBP Recruitment 2023 notification pdf is released on the official website for 71 vacancies for the post of Constable (General Duty). The candidates must refer to the notification PDF. Candidates can download the notification from the link provided here.
Click Here for the Official Notification of ITBP Recruitment 2023
ITBP Head Constable Vacancy 2023
The below table contains the ITBP Recruitment 2023 vacancy distribution according to the posts and category. Candidates must check the table below.
|Constable (General Duty)||71|
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Before applying for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 candidates must understand and satisfy the detailed eligibility criteria i.e. educational qualification and age limit. Check the details below.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Candidate Should Possess Matriculation or equivalent
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Age Limit (as of 21-03-2023)
- The Minimum Age limit should be 18 Years
- The Maximum Age limit should be 23 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- For General/ UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through ITBP Website
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Apply Link
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2023. The online application window is active from 20th February 2023 and the last date is 31st March 2023. The direct link to the online application for ITBP Recruitment 2023 is provided here for the ease of candidates.
Click here to apply online for the ITBP Recruitment 2023
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Physical Standards
- For General Candidate : Male: 170 cm, Female: 157cm
- For Candidates Hailing in Categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the State of Assa, Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir Region of UT Jammu & Kashmir & UT Ladakh: Male:165 cm, Female: 155 cm
- For the NE States: Male: 162.5 cm, Female: 152.5 cm
- For All ST Candidates: Male: 162.5 cm, Female: 150 cm
- For ST of NE States & Left Wing Extremism Affected Districts: Male: 157 cm, Female: 147.5 cm
- For General Candidate: Unexpanded 80 cm; Expanded 85 cm
- For Candidates Failing in Categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the State of Assa, Himachal Pradesh & Kashmir Region of UT Jammu & Kashmir & UT Ladakh: Unexpanded 78 cm; Expanded 83 cm
- For the NE States: Unexpanded 77 cm; Expanded 82 cm
- For All ST Candidates: Unexpanded 76 cm; Expanded 81 cm
- For ST of NE States & Left Wing Extremism Affected Districts: Unexpanded 76 cm; Expanded 81 cm
- The Minimum Distance Vision shall be 6/6, 6/9 for both eyes without correction i.e; without wearing spectacles, or lenses.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process will consist of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
|Check related links:|
|SSC MTS 2023||BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023|
|RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2023||IFSCA Recruitment 2023|