Indo Tibetan Border Police, Ministry of Home Affairs has released recruitment notification for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. In this article, you will get all information about Exam pattern, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
Total Number of Vacancy: 241
- Head Constable (MM): 60
- Constable (MM): 181
Head Constable (MM): Level -4 in the Pay Matrix [Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC)]
Constable (MM): Level -3 in the Pay Matrix [Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC)]
- 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognised firm.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Structure of Examination:
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duartion|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part C||General Awareness/Current Affairs||50||50|
The trade test will be qualifying nature and shall carry 20 marks.
You may also like to read: