IREL Recruitment 2021: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment for Indian Nationals for Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor, Personal Secretary, Tradesman Trainee & Tradesman Trainee posts. The full form of IREL is Indian Rare Earths Limited The online application will begin from 15th September 2021 and the last date to apply online is 5th October 2021. The total number of vacancies released is 54 various vacancies. The candidates can go through the detailed post for all the details regarding the recruitment process along with the official notification Pdf..
IREL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the recruitment process have been tabulated below.
|Online Application Begins||15th September 2021|
|Last date to apply online||5th October 2021|
IREL Vacancy Details
The detailed vacancy breakdown has been provided below. The candidates must refer to these before applying for any post.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical
/ Mechanical / Electrical / Civil)
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||01|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI) Fitter / Electrician /Attendant Operator- Chemical Plant||20|
IREL Recruitment Official Notification PDF
IREL has released the official notification for the recruitment of various posts. The official notification has been provided below candidates can download the PDF from the link provided below.
IREL Eligiblity Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria have been provided below. Canddiates must go through this before applying.+
- Candidates should have Graduated in any discipline/ Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering/ Master’s Degree/ SSC or equivalent Examination/CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University
- Tradesman Trainee – SSC or equivalent Examination
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) – CA intermediate or CMA intermediate
- Graduate Trainee (HR) – Graduate in any discipline
- Diploma Trainee (Technical) – Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering
- Candidates should have 26 yrs to 35 yrs of age limit
- Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil) – 45 Years
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha) – 35 Years
- Personal Secretary – 35 Years
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI) – 50 Years
Non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) is required to be paid by candidates at the time of submission of the online Application Form.
How to Apply for IREL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit IREL website irel. co.in the Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering a user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill up the application form and upload Photos, Signatures, and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
- Press Submit Button.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- Do not send a hard copy of the filled-in application form to IREL (India) Limited.
IREL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process:
The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of Written Test [First Level Test], Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test, and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
IREL Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
- The scale of Pay after successful completion of Training
- Non-Unionized Supervisory Category – Rs.25000-44000/- / S-1 Grade
- Non-Executive (Workmen) Category – Rs.22000-88000/-
IREL Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the last day to apply online for the IREL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 5th October 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released in IREL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 54.
Q.How to apply online for the IREL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The online application process for IREL Recruitment has been provided above.