IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of Accounts Executive Retail and Sales Associate for 150 vacancies on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal. The closing date of online registration is tentative i.e. May 2021 (Tentative). Candidates can check the vacancy details & the complete eligibility criteria of IOCL recruitment 2021 in the Notification & then Apply Online.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – May 2021 (Tentative)
- Date for Availability of Admit Cards – To Be Announced
- Date of Written Test – To Be Announced
|Click Here For Latest Govt. Job|
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Retail Sales Associate||100|
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Education|
|Retail Sales Associate||The minimum qualification required for this post by the candidates is that they should have completed class 10th from a recognized board.|
|Accounts Executive||Candidates who had done graduation in B.Sc or B.Com (Economics) and had Commerce as a compulsory subject in class 12th.|
|UPSC Calendar 2020||RRC Group D Admit Card: How To Download The Admit Card
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – up to 10 years irrespective of reservation of seats for them.
- PwBD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- PwBD-OBC (NCL) – 13 years
IOCL Recruitment 2021:Stipend
For Accounts Executive: Rs.7000-Rs.15000
For Retail Sales Associate – V2: Rs.6000-Rs.15000
The selection process for various posts in IOCL recruitment 2021 has been given below
- The candidates shall be selected for the apprenticeship on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes).
- The Written Test contains 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Written Test is based on the Concerned Discipline of Diploma Level, General Aptitude & Reasoning, etc.
- The questions would be available in English and Hindi Languages.
- No Negative marking for Wrong Answers.
IOCL Recruitment 2021: How to apply
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of NAPS @apprenticeshipindia.org
- On the home page check for the NAPS IOCL Advertisement.
- Read the information in the advertisement carefully before applying.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When is the last date to apply for IOCL recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IOCL recruitment is May 2021 tentatively.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for IOCL recruitment 2021?
Ans. The age of the limit of candidates should be 18 to 24 years to be eligible for IOCL recruitment 2021.
Q. What is the selection process for IOCL recruitment 2021?
Ans. The selection of candidates in IOCL recruitment 2021 will be on the basis of their performance and marks obtained by them in the written test.