India Post Salary 2023
India Post Salary 2023: India Post works under the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. The pay level matrix and salary structure of the employees working at different levels under India Post is different. If we generally look at the overall salary package offered by India Post to persons working as Postmen, Mailguard, and MTS is quite satisfying. The educational qualification needed to apply for the posts mentioned above is also very basic. The government offers various kinds of perks and allowances in addition to basic pay. Today, in this article we are going to discuss India Post Salary 2023 and the work profile associated with different posts.
India Post Salary
India Post is going to fill 98083 vacancies of Postman, Mailguard, and Multi Tasking Staff. These vacancies will be filled across 23 circles all over India. A majority of the students are eagerly waiting for the release of the official notification but one thing which is making them more curious is about the India Post Salary 2023. Now one thing we need to understand is that the In hand salary is different from the gross salary as there is a certain number of deductions that are done by the department. The Grade pay of MTS is rupees 1800 while the grade pay of Postman and Mailguard is 2000.
India Post Salary Per Month – Mailguard
The basic pay of the postman and mail guard ranges from 21,700 to 69,100. The highest basic income that a post man and mail guard can have is rupees 69,100.
Postman/Mail Guard: The grade pay for the post of Postman/Mailguard is rupees 2000
Postman/Mail Guard: The India Post Salary per month for the post of Postman/Mailguard is 21700-69100
Postman/Mail Guard: The Pay Matrix Level as per the 7th Pay Commission is 3
India Post Salary Per Month – MTS
Here we have given the pay matrix level and basic pay for the post of MTS. The details are given as per the official pdf related to India Post Salary 2022
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): The grade pay for the post of Postman/Mailguard is rupees 1800
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): The India Post Salary per month for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is 18000-56900
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): The Pay Matrix Level as per the 7th Pay Commission is 1
Indian Post Salary Structure: MTS
|House Rent Allowance||1440|
|DA on TPA||612|
Indian Post Salary 202: Deductions
Indian Post Office Salary 2022: Postman/Mailguard
|House Rent Allowance||1953|
|DA on TPA||504|
Indian Post Salary 2022: Deductions
Indian Post Office Salary Slip: Net Salary
India Post Office Career Growth
Grameen dak sevaks can be termed as the backbone of the Indian Postal System. GDS is the entry level post in India Post, the hierarchy level can be checked here
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
India Post Office MTS Job Profile
The different kind of duties performed by the person appointed as MTS is given below
- General, cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit/office.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the building.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building)
- Physical maintenance of record in the section/office.
- Watch and ward duties.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc, including of computer.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Mail exchange of bags at sections, TMOs, and RMS post offices.
India Post Office Postman Job Profile
- It is Postman’s duty to fully examine every article made over to him for delivery, bring at once to the notice of postmaster any article that is damaged or that bears the appearance to have been tempered with. Special care must be taken to observe the conditions of insured articles.
- It is the duty of Postman to sign the required documents in post office under which articles and cash has been entrusted to him for delivery / payment.
Check Latest Notifications
|CRPF Recruitment 2023||AAICLAS Recruitment 2022-23|
|NIELIT NTO Recruitment 2023||OSSC Recruitment 2023|
India Post Salary 2022: FAQs
Q.1 What is India post office MTS Salary 2022?
Ans The post office MTS Salary 2022 is approximately 25,560
Q.2 What is the salary of Postman in Post Office?
Ans The salary of Postman in Post Office is approximately 29,225
Q.3 What are the allowances given to mailguard in India Post?
Ans The allowances which are generally given to mailguard are DA, TA, HRA etc