Welcome to the application process for the Cotton Corporation of India (CCI)! We are thrilled that you are considering joining India’s best-esteemed organization, playing a pivotal role in the Indian cotton industry. By applying for a position at CCI, you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our nation’s vital agricultural sector and support the livelihoods of cotton farmers across the country. The online application procedure for Cotton Corporation Recruitment 2023 has already started and will continue till 13th August 2023. Candidates can fill out the Cotton Corporation online application form on the official website by following the below-given steps.
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Overview
Cotton Corporation Recruitment 2023 is out for various vacancies on www.cotcorp.org.in. For the candidate’s convenience, we have summarized the details here.
|Cotton Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Overview|
|Name of Organization||Cotton Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||Cotton Corporation Recruitment 2023|
|Number of vacancies||93|
|Name of Post||Various|
How to Apply Online for Cotton Corporation of India Vacancy?
Interested aspirants who fulfilling the criteria can submit the application online by logging on to The Cotton Corporation of India website www.cotcorp.org.in followed by visiting the “https://cotcorp.org.in” link. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode such as offline mode.
Process for Filling Application Form (Online Mode Only)
Things that are required before registration:
Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of:
- Valid e-mail Id
- Mobile Number (10 digits)
- Recent passport size colour photo (minimum of 50 KB, maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Recently scanned signature (minimum of 50 KB, maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Scanned 10th class certificate/Mark sheet (minimum of 100 KB, maximum of 300 KB Size in JPEG/JPG and PDF formats)
- Scanned 12th class certificate/Mark sheet (minimum of 100 KB, maximum of 300 KB Size in JPEG/JPG and PDF formats)
- Scanned essential qualification degree certificate (minimum of 100 KB, maximum of 300 KB Size in JPEG/JPG and PDF formats)
- Scanned additional qualification degree certificate (minimum of 100 KB, maximum of 300 KB Size in JPEG/JPG and PDF formats)
- Scanned Caste Certificate (minimum of 100 KB, maximum of 300 KB Size in JPEG/JPG and PDF formats).
Read the below instructions carefully, before filling up the form:
The candidate has to fill the details to receive the User ID and Password.
- The candidate will receive the User ID and Password on the registered email address and or on the registered mobile number. Overseas candidates will receive both the User ID and Password on the registered email address.
- Candidates can log in with the User ID and Password to complete the application form for CCIL.
- Candidate must provide the Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is completed.
Steps of Form Filling
Here are some major steps you have to follow while filing the application online, so here are some major step’s mentioned in below with the help of images of the application form submission:-
Step 1: Visit the official website and select the medium of language in which you want to fill out the form(The link is mentioned above)
Step 2: Go to the registration button and click over it for new registration.
After that, you will get a new page for registration where you have to enter your name, mobile number, and email id and choose the position according to your interest and eligibility and then you have to click on generate otp button.
You have to put otp which you will receive through your email id and mobile number. After that check box will appear to check whether the entered details are correct or not if it is correct check all box and submit the registration form. And then you will receive a login id and password to your registered mail id.
Step 3: Now you will see a Go to application button on the top right corner where you have to click over it for the form fill up.
After that, you will see 4 sections where you have to enter your all details section-wise. You can not jump any section without filling in the required section in the series. There are 4 sections that will be:
- Eligibility Criteria.
- Communication Details
- Qualification and Experience.
- Document and Payment.
First of all, you have to fill Gender, Date of Birth Nationality, J&K Domicile, Reservation Category, Parents’ Details (Father and Mother), Test City Preference( 4 cities you have to choose for appearing in the examination), Working Person in You family in CCI.
And then you have to click on the save and next button to fill the communication details.
Step 4: Later You have to go to the communication section where you to fill in your corresponding and permanent address. And then you have to click on the save and next button to fill the Qualification and Experience details.
Step 5: Now you have to fill the qualification details such as 10+2 Details, Graduation Details, Post-Graduation Details, and any other degree also you can fill if have. And then you have to click on the save and next button to fill the Document and Payment details.
Step 6: Now the last details have to fill Document and Payment, Where you have to upload your all documents such as a
- Recent Passport size Photograph (5OKB TO 100KB),
- Signature (5OKB TO 100KB),
- 10th Certificate,
- 12th Certificate,
- Essential Qualification Certificate,
- Cast Certificate or weightage Certificate.
And then Check the box for online Payment after that check the all declaration form and put the cap[tcha code over the captcha box and then Click on Submit button to make a payment for the application fee.
Application Fee details
- General / OBC / EWS: 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI Payment Mode Online. After that take the printout of the application form for further processing.
Applicants must read the declaration and preview the application form before submission, also they can take a printout of the application form. Online application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. The name of the candidate and that of his /her father/husband/spouse name etc should be spelt correctly in the application exactly as it appears in the Certificates/mark sheets. Any change /alteration found may disqualify the Candidature.
(Also, candidates have to fill all the star(*) sections because the star(*) is a symbol of a mandatory field.)
|Check Other Links:|
|Cotton Corporation Recruitment 2023||Cotton Corporation of India Syllabus 2023|