Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:
Tentative Dates for Examination:-
- Elimination Test: 3rd December 2017
- Mains Examination: February/March, 2018
Total Number Of Posts: 46
- General: 20
- ST: 19
- Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC): 07
Maximum Age: 35 years
Age will be calculated as on 30th September 2017.
Essential Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- 10th or 12th Standard Examination Passed with English as one of the Subject.
Computer : A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications:
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
- Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or;
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- Gen – Rs. 500 + Bank Charges
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex. Serviceman – Rs. 250 + Bank Charges
Scheme of Examination:
1. Elimination Test: (Offline Exam)
No. Of Questions
|Indian History and Geography|
|Arithmetic / Mathematics|
|Gujarati Language||25 Questions|
Some Important points about exam:
- The exam will be objective type.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- Language of the Question Paper shall be English only.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test. (45 marks for SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex. Serviceman)
2. Mains Examination: Descriptive paper
|Part A||General English||50 Marks||3 hrs|
|Part B||General Knowledge||50 Marks|
- Language of Question Papers of Main Written Examination shall be English.
- Candidates shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in aggregate in the Main Written Examination.