EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 For Preliminary Exam
Have you applied for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019? Yes, then this post is related to you. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), the centralized organization that deals with all the PF related issues had invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of SSA for 2189 vacancies. Lakhs of aspirants applied for region wise vacancies and are waiting for the EPFO SSA Phase I preliminary exam to be held on 31st August. The exam date for EPFO SSA preliminary exam was already mentioned in the official notification and now the admit card has been released. The prelims exam is the first phase of this selection process which is qualifying in nature. The official link to download the EPFO SSA admit card has been provided below. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the official link to the website.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- EPFO Social Security Assistant | Salary & Job Profile
- EPFO SSA Previous Year Cut-Off & Exam Analysis
|EPFO SSA Admit Card Important Dates|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)||31st August|
|Downloading of Call Letters||9th August 2019 to 31st august 2019|
|Declaration of Phase I Result||2-3 weeks after Phase I exam|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of
result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
|Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of
result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
How to download the EPFO SSA Admit card 2019?
The EPFO SSA 2019 admit card contains information like your roll number, exam centre, exam timings etc and it is mandatory for all aspirants in order to appear for the preliminary exam.
- Visit the official site of EPFO, the link for which is mentioned on this page.
- The window for downloading the admit card can be accessed now.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the EPFO SSA admit card.
- After entering the credentials, click on the submit button.
- Admit card appears on the screen.
- Click on the Print button and Print/Save PDF of the admit card for future references.
EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
The following documents should be carried by the students before appearing for the EPFO SSA 2019 Preliminary Exam:
- The Printout of their call letter or admit card
- One passport size photograph attached to the admit card in the space provided
- One Original ID proof
- One photocopy of the original ID
Candidates should know that all the above documents are mandatory for appearing for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Preliminary Examination 2019.
EPFO SSA Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
The EPFO SSA Preliminary Exam will consist of 3 sections namely English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude where a total of 100 Multiple choice questions will be asked that need to be attempted in 1 hour with 20 minutes for each section.
I. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
III. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
For all other information related to all the government job examinations, you already know where to visit.