DSSSB Recruitment 2020: DSSSB has released the notification under Advertisement No.03/20 for various vacancies of Assistant Grade I, Store Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, etc. Check the post-wise eligibility criteria and get the direct link to apply online for the DSSSB Vacancy as per the requirement.
The official notification has been released on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board @dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Go through the age limit, educational qualifications, etc of the DSSSB Vacancy 2020 for 1809 vacancies released by the Delhi Govt. Candidates can apply online till 14th April 2021.
Important Dates: DSSSB Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Opening Date of Application||15th March 2021|
|Closing Date of Application||14th April 2021|
|ast Date to pay fees||14th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be notified soon|
|Written Exam Date||will be notified soon|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Online Applications are invited for DSSSB Recruitment 2020 to the following post under various Departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. A total of 1809 vacancies are released with different eligibility criteria for each post. Check out the table below for post-wise.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Eligiblity Criteria
The candidate must possess the below tabulated academic qualification to be eligible to apply for DSSSB Various Posts Recruitment 2021
|SNo||Posts Name||Academic Qualification|
|1||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.(2) Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/Recognized University or B.Sc in relevant field or equivalent|
|2||Laboratory Attendant||12th pass from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) as subjects OR 12th Pass from a recognized Board /University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as subject|
|3||Assistant Chemist||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and Two years experience in the Chemical Analysis of the water effluent, sewage or of reagent used in water treatment plants or n the treatment of water and sewage in a treatment plant OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and11. Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute|
|4||Assistant Engineer E&M||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering|
|5||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.|
|6||Draftsman Grade I||Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. Two years post qualification experience of preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad or 10th passed from a recognized school/ Board. Passed Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized Board/Institution. Three years post qualification experience in preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad.|
|7||Personal Assistant||12th pass from a recognized school/ Board/ University. The candidate will be given a dictation in English/ Hindi for 10minutes at the speed of 100 w.p.in. The dictated matter should be transcribed on the Computer in 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes(Hindi)|
|8||Pharmacist||Matric or equivalent from a recognized Institution. Training in Upvaid/ Bheshja Kalpak course /Diploma in Unani Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Organization|
|9||Pharmacist Homeopathic||10+2 with Science Subject.2. Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Board / Institution.|
|10||Assistant Director||Master of Business Administration or it’s equivalent|
|11||Assistant Grade-II||12th Pass from any recognized Board / Institute with at least 50 per cent marks and having 06 months certificate course in Computer Application. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute with at least 45% marks|
|12||Junior Engineer Electronics||Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government with 2 years of professional experience in the electrical engineering field|
|13||Scientific Assistant Biology||Master’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Zoology or Botany as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|14||Security Supervisor||Matriculation or equivalent Exam from a recognized Board|
|15||Assistant Foreman||Three years diploma is required either in Automobile Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering or in Electrical Engineering|
|16||Carpenter II Class||Certificate in Carpentry from I.T.I. of a recognized Institution. 2 years of professional experience|
|17||Assistant Filter supervisor||Matriculation pass from a recognized University / Board or equivalent. One year of experience of working on Filters|
|18||Programmer||Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent. Speed – 8000 key depression per hour for data entry work.|
|19||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||1. Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired) from a recognized University / Institute2. B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for hearing impaired from a recognized institute, Or
3. B.Ed. (General) with two year diploma in special education for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute, or
4. B.Ed. (General) with a post-graduate professional diploma in special education (Pgpd) for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or
5. B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional certificate in special education (Pgpc) for hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or
6. Senior Diploma in teaching the deaf from a Recognized Institute /University.
|20||Special Educator Primary||Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute. 2 years Diploma programme in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Pass in CTET|
|21||Junior Stenographer||12th passed from any recognized Board / Institute with English as a subject. Skill Test norms: (i) Dictation: 10 Mts. @ 80 W.P.M(English) (ii) Transcription: 50 Mts. on computer|
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 Years
DSSSB Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available at http://dsssbonline.nic.in (when the candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up the Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
DSSSB Vacancy 2020: Application Fee
- Rs 100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category is exempted from paying an application fee.
DSSSB Selection Process 2020
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- In Two Tier examinations, the Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in the Tier II Examination.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under:
OBC (Delhi) :35%
SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per the requirement of the job.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been announced by DSSSB for Special Educator Primary?
Ans. A total of 1126 vacancies has been announced for Special Educator Primary posts.
Q. When will online registration start for DSSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The online registration process has started on 15th March 2021.
Q. What is the mode of application to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates can apply through online mode only.
You may also like to read this: