CET Haryana 2022
CET Haryana 2022 Notification: Haryana CET Results has been released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on 10th January 2023 on the official website @hssc.gov.in. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has conducted the Common Eligibility Test on 5th November & 6th November 2022 for Group C posts. HSSC activated the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 download link on 2nd November 2022 on its official website. HSSC will soon notify the notification for Haryana CET group D on the official website tentatively in January 2023.
The candidates who will qualify for this CET exam will be able to appear in the HSSC Group B and C recruitment exams to be held in the future. The validity of the CET scorecard will be 3 years. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page for the latest and regular updates regarding CET Haryana for Group D notification.
CET Haryana 2022 Registration: Overview
The online application was started on 12th January 2021 and the last date to apply online was extended to 10th July 2022 for Haryana CET Group C. The online registration is done through the official website i.e.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get detailed information about the recruitment process of Haryana CET Recruitment 2022.
|CET Haryana 2022: Overview|
|Department Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
|Category of Article||Registration/ Application Form|
|Applicable in||Haryana State|
|Name of Vacancies||Group C and Group D vacancies|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10th July 2022|
CET Haryana Registration
HSSC has invited approximately 7 lakh online applications till 30th June 2021 for the HSSC CET One time registration on onetimeregn.Haryana.gov.in. Candidates can correct or update any mistake in their application form by using their login credentials.
CET Haryana 2022 Registration Restarted
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducted the common eligibility test (CET) to fill Group C & Group D posts. Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched just one occasion Registration Portal to ask for applications for Group C, Group D, and Non-Gazetted teaching posts within the Haryana Government Departments. The one-time registration for CET speeds up the recruitment process and conveys transparency to the whole selection process. The Haryana Govt. scheduled the CET 2022 for 5th November & 6th November 2022. Candidates must bookmark this page to get regular updates regarding the CET Haryana 2022.
CET Haryana 2022 Notification
The official notification carrying detailed information, the process of examination, exam pattern, and other details were issued on the official website by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. A notice regarding the terms & conditions decided for CET Haryana 2022 has been issued and the candidates looking forward to Group C & D recruitment must click on the below link and read all details. The one-time registration portal PDF has been provided below. Candidates can read the full pdf to understand the Online registration process.
CET Haryana 2022:Important Dates
The commission started the online application window on 1st May 2022 for the canceled post of Group C and Group D and extended it till 20th May 2022. Check the below table for further important details and the below notice. The last date for Application for CET Haryana 2022 was 10th July 2022 as the application portal was re-opened.
|Start Date of Registration
||12th January 2021|
|Last Date of Registration
||10th July 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Confirmation||15th July 2022|
|Registration for Cancelled Posts
||1st to 20th May 2022|
|HSSC CET Gazette Notification 2022||6th May 2022|
|Admit Card Release||2nd November 2022|
|Haryana CET Exam date||5th November & 6th November 2022|
|Haryana CET Answer Key 2022
||7th December 2022|
|Haryana CET Result||10th January 2023|
CET Haryana Last Date
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) extended the last date to apply for CET Haryana 2022. The new CET Haryana Last Date is 10th July 2022. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and register now for CET Haryana 2022 by clicking the apply online link given below.
CET Haryana Apply Online
Haryana Government extended the Online Registration process for CET Haryana 2022 enrollment till 10th July 2022 along with the last date for fees confirmation which was 15th July 2022. The registration process for CET Haryana 2022 is closed now.
Click here to apply online for the CET Haryana 2022 (Link Inactive)
CET Haryana Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment process must ensure to meet the following eligibility criteria as set by the board. The candidates must satisfy the educational qualification and age limit and nationality criteria mentioned in the CET Haryana Notification 2022.
CET Haryana 2022 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, UG / PG, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Other State Candidate is also eligible for the CET Haryana 2022.
CET Haryana Age Limit 2022
- Candidates’ age must be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per the state norms.
CET Haryana 2022 Nationality Criteria
- The candidates who can apply for the recruitment must be Indian Citizens.
- Other state candidates can also apply.
CET Haryana 2022 Application Fees
- General / EWS / Other State: 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only
CET Haryana Vacancy 2022
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be recruiting around 50000+ various vacancies for Group C and Group D through CET Haryana 2022. The tentative vacancies are:
|Group ‘C’ Posts||26000+|
|Group ‘D’ Posts||20000+|
The below table will show you the detailed Group C vacancy distribution according to the post name.
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|UHBVN Assistant Lineman (ALM)||3512||HVPNL Assistant Lineman (ALM)||740|
|Clerk||2700||Fire Operator cum Driver||2063|
|Gram Sachiv||856||JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||400|
|UHBVNL LDC||257||UVPNL LDC||96|
|Staff Nurse||717||Steno Typist||500|
|Bijli Bibhag (DHBVN, UHBVN, HVPN) UDC||109||VLDA||637|
|Water Pump Operator||669||Assistant Information Officer||13|
How to apply online or register on the One Time Registration Portal for the HSSC CET 2022?
- Visit the website onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- Enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile phone.
- Start filling out the Registration Form & complete all 6 Steps – Basic Details, Candidate Other Details, Communication & Education Details, Upload Photo & Signature (.jpg of 500 kb), Socio-Economic Criteria, and Upload a printed and signed copy of the application
- After successful completion of registration, candidates must log in to the portal and start filling up the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the required documents and recent passport-size photographs in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Double-check all the information entered and click on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Haryana CET Selection Process 2022
The candidates need to undergo an entrance test i.e. Common Eligibility Test under the Haryana CET Exam. The Haryana CET marks will be valid for 3 years. The exam pattern is given below.
- The selection for Group D posts will be based on the marks scored on the Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
- The selection for the Group C posts will be based on the CET score, screening test, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022
The exam will be in 2 sections. The total number of questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|History, Geography, Culture, Current Affairs, Civics, Environment||30||30|
|General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, Computer, English, Hindi, etc||70||70|
CET Haryana Process of Recruitment
The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks (unreserved) and 40% marks (reserved) to be eligible for the recruitment process. The candidates with their names in the merit list of CET Result will be called by the commission for filling up the vacancies issued for Group C & D posts.
The criteria for shortlisting the candidates are based on the below factors:
- If the vacancy is less than 30, then the candidates called will be 5 times the number of vacancies.
- If the vacancy is between 30 to 50, then 150 CET-qualified candidates will be called.
- If the vacancy is greater than 50, then the number of candidates goes thrice to the vacancies released.
Haryana CET Score Validity
As notified by the Haryana State Government, the validity of the scores of HSSC CET is 3 years from the date of the declaration of the CET result. The candidates can apply for any post-withdrawal by Haryana Government within the validity period. CET scores will be defined as the marks obtained in the Common Eligibility Test and marks of experience and socio-economic criteria.