BPSC 69th result 2023 for prelims exam has been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission on the official website on 10th November 2023. The BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023 has been released on @bpsc.bih.nic.in. The exam was conducted in offline mode on 30th September 2023 and now wait of candidates for the BPSC 69th Result 2023 is over. Candidates have chance to check their BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023 through the pdf mentioned in this post. Qualified candidates can check their roll numbers in the BPSC 69th Prelims merit list pdf.
BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023
The BPSC 69th result has been published by the commission on the official website. The BPSC 69th preliminary exam was conducted on 30 September 2023 and the answer key is already released by the commission. Candidates who have given the exam can have a look at the overview of the result. The BPSC 69th result 2023 is given below:
|BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023: Overview|
|Recruitment Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Examination||BPSC 69th 2023|
|BPSC 69th Exam Date 2023||30 September 2023|
|Category||Sarkari Result 2023|
|BPSC 69th Result 2023||10 November 2023|
|BPSC 69th Cut off 2023||10 November 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||442|
BPSC Prelims Result Date
The BPSC 69th result is declared by the commission on the official website on 10 November 2023 through the roll number of qualified candidates. The candidates are advised to start their preparation for mains and do not wait anymore as the mains exam is expected to be conducted in December 2023 or January 2024.
BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023 link
The result of BPSC 69th prelims exam is uploaded in the PDF format by the commission on the official website. The PDF contains the roll number of the selected candidates along with the category-wise cut off. Having roll number in the PDF means that the candidate is qualified for the BPSC 69th mains. The PDF link of the result is made available here for the convenience of candidates. If you want to check the result on the official website then you can follow the steps given by SSCADDA here.
How to Check the 69th BPSC result 2023?
Candidates who have applied and appeared for the BPSC prelims exam must be eagerly waiting for the result. The answer key is already there on the website and the result has also been released by the commission. Candidates must be aware about the process to check the result. To help the candidates in the process, step-by-step guide is provided below:
Step 1: Visit bpsc.bih.nic.in official website of BPSC.
Step 2: Find the “BPSC 69th result 2023’ and click on it.
Step 3: A PDF will be downloaded and candidates need to check the result by searching their roll number.
Step 4: Recheck the name and category as well.
Share your Success Story with Us
Share Your Success Story at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 8750044828 and inspire other fellow candidates to work hard towards their goal. The candidates who have successfully cleared the BPSC 69th Prelims exam and qualified for mains can fill out the form mentioned below.
What after BPSC 69th Prelims Result 2023?
After the declaration of the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) 69th Prelims Result in 2023, the recruitment process typically progresses through several stages:
- BPSC 69th Mains Exam: Candidates who have successfully cleared the preliminary examination usually qualify for the main examination. The mains exam is more comprehensive and goes deeper into the subjects relevant to the examination.
- Mains Result: After the completion of the BPSC 69th Mains Exam, the result for the mains will be declared. Candidates who clear the mains will be eligible for the next stage.
- Interview (Personality Test): Successful candidates in the mains exam are generally called for a Personality Test or Interview. This phase assesses the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and suitability for administrative roles.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the mains exam and the interview. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination are usually not considered for the final merit list.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates might be required to undergo a document verification process. This is done to authenticate the educational qualifications, age, category, and other details furnished by the candidates.
- Offer of Appointment: Based on the final merit list, the successful candidates are offered appointments to the various administrative positions for which the BPSC exam is conducted.
- Training Period: Once candidates accept the offer, they typically undergo a training period, where they are acquainted with the specifics of their roles, responsibilities, and the functioning of the administrative system.