Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023
Appearing for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023? Knowing the right exam pattern serves as the right key to unlock the doors to your success. You can use this article to get a sneak preview of the Bihar Judiciary Test Pattern 2023.
The selection process of Bihar Judiciary Exam involves three phases –
- Personal Interview/ Viva – voice
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023 for Prelims
According to the Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern, the preliminary examination is divided into two papers-
- Paper 1 – General Knowledge/ General Studies
- Paper 2 – Law
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Alloted|
|Paper 1 – General knowledge||100||90 minutes|
|Paper 2 – Law||150||120 minutes|
Highlights of Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023 (For Prelims)
- Mode of Examination – Offline
- Question type – Multiple choice questions
- Total time Allotted – 210 minutes
- Total Marks – 250
Note: To be qualified to take the Bihar Judiciary Mains Test, a candidate must receive a minimum of 45% (general category) and 40% (reserved category) in the preliminary exam.
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023 in Hindi
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023 – For Mains
The Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam is divided into two subjects –
- Compulsory subject (5 subjects)
- Optional subjects (Candidate has to choose 3 out of 5 subjects)
|Compulsory Subjects||General Knowledge||150|
|Law of Evidence and
|Optional subjects||Constitutional and
Administrative Law of
|Law of Contracts and
|Law of Transfer of
Property and Principles
of Equity, Law of Trusts
and Specific Relief
|Hindu Law and
Bihar Judiciary Exam Pattern 2023 – Interview
- You’ll be invited for a personal interview after passing the Bihar Judiciary Main Test.
- Total Marks – 100
- Note: To be placed on the merit list, a candidate must receive a minimum score of 35%.
- The final list is then prepared based on the scores of the interview and main exam.
|BPSC 32nd Judiciary Services Exam 2023 Notification||Bihar Judiciary Syllabus 2023|