AP AHA Recruitment 2023
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) has released the notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the posts of Animal Husbandry Assistant in Government Veterinary Hospitals of Andhra Pradesh. Notification for AP AHA Recruitment 2023 has been released on the official website @ahd.aptonline.in for a total of 1,896 vacancies. According to the notification issued by the authority, the period for filling online applications for the given recruitment is from 20th November 2023 to 11th December 2023. Read the complete article for more information regarding the AP AHA Recruitment 2023.
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant 2023 Notification PDF has been released by the Animal Husbandry Department (AHD) of Andhra Pradesh (AP) at the official website for recruiting 1,896 vacancies of Assistant posts. Here we provide you the AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2023 PDF from where you can check all the information about this recruitment like Eligibility criteria, online application fees, vacancy details, etc. For more details you have to go through this PDF.
AP AHA Recruitment 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the AP AHA Recruitment 2023 Overview table for more details regarding this Recruitment. All the details such as posts name, total vacancies, Application date, official website are tabulated below:
|AP AHA Recruitment 2023: Overview|
|Name of Recruiting Body||Andhra Pradesh (AP) Animal Husbandry Department (AHD)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Apply Dates||20th November to 11th December 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 22,460 to Rs. 72810|
|Join Whatsapp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
AP AHD Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Candidates can apply for the Ap AHD Recruitment 2023 till 11th December 2023 for the various Assistant posts. The dates of the important events including online apply start/end date and exam date regarding the AP AHD Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
|AP AHD Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|Notification Released Date||20th November 2023|
|Online Apply Start||20th November 2023|
|Online Apply End||11th December 2023|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||10th December 2023|
|Hall Ticket Date||27th December 2023|
|Exam Date||31st December 2023|
AP AHA Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
The online application process for AP AHA Recruitment 2023 has been started on the official website @ahd.aptonline.in. We have mentioned a direct link to apply online for this recruitment below for the convenience of candidates. Remember the last date to apply online for AP AHA Recruitment 2023 i.e. 11th December 2023. We advise candidates to apply early to avoid the last-minute hassles.
Steps to Apply Online For AP AHA Recruitment 2023
The simplified steps to apply online for AP AHA Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website www.ahd.aptonline.in or click on the given link above.
Step 2: Then follow the first step that is Registration/Fee Payment given in the page and register yourself by providing given details.
Step 3: Make Payment of Fees or know your Payment status.
Step 4: The applicant has to login in the website with the Registration ID and Aadhaar Number.
Step 5: After login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit” Button in the home page.
Step 6: Take a print out of application form for future reference.
AP AHD Vacancy 2023
Through the AP AHD Recruitment drive 2023 a total of 1,896 vacancies will be recruited for the various post of Assistants. The table below provides the District-wise distribution of AP AHD Vacancy 2023 Details:
|AP AHD Vacancy Details|
|District||No. of Vacancies|
AP AHA Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Applicants must pay Rs.1,000 towards application and examination fee. The candidates applying as non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 1,000 per district (Maximum of 3 Districts). However, the fee for categories of SC, ST, PH & Ex-serviceman is Rs. 500 and additional fee of Rs. 500 per district (Maximum of 3 Districts).
|Category||Application Fees||+ Candidates applying for non local districts (per each district)|
|SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviseman||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|Others||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
AP AHA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
AP AHA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is based on the educational qualification and age limit of the candidate. Candidates must have the knowledge about the age limit and educational qualification required, before applying for the AP AHA Recruitment 2023. Here we discuss the eligibility criteria for AP AHD Recruitment.
- He / She shall be eligible as per the details specified in the notification published in the website “ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaharecruitment.aptonline.in” on 20-11-2023.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service.
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service,
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post.
- He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
AP AHA Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant (1896 posts) in A.P. The Age Limit required for the AP AHA Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 42 years and age relaxation also provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as on 01.07.2023.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General||18 years||42 years|
AP AHA Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
A candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualifications for the post under AP AHD Recruitment 2023:
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No: 34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
- Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
- Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject.
- B.Sc (Dairy Science)
- BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
- MSc (Dairy Science)
- Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education council of Vocational Education
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
- Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations.
- B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
Note: “Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications shall undergo 4
months departmental intensive skill-oriented hands-on departmental training to
be conducted by Department of Animal Husbandry”.
AP AHA 2023 Selection Process
Selection Process for the AP AHA Recruitment 2023 is based on the two stages, which are as follows:
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Document Verification
AP AHA 2023 Salary
Candidates who will be selected for the posts under AP AHA Recruitment 2023 will get a good amount of salary. The Animal Husbandry Assistant post carries the pay scale of Rs. 22,460 – 72,810 in RPS 2022. Salary details are given below for the AP AHA Recruitment 2023.
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||Rs. 22,460 – 72,810|