Allahabad High Court admit card for a total of 147 vacancies for the post of Review Officer and computer assistant is out. Candidates can get the official link to download the admit card in this post. The Allahabad High Court recruitment notification was released in September. The exam is scheduled to be held on 12 January 2020 (Sunday). Candidates must prepare for this examination and go through the exam pattern & syllabus in detail. The Admit card for both the posts of Review Officer & Computer Assistant is available for download. Check out the post below:
|Exam||Allahabad High Court RO
& Computer Assistant
|Downloading of Call Letters||20.12.2019 to 12.01.2020|
|Examination dates||12 January 2020|
|Result Dates||To be Notified|
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2019: Download Here
The admit card is available for download. Click on the official links given below and check your exam city & center for the written examination to be conducted on 12th January 2020.
How to download the admit card for Allahabad High Court?
- Visit the official site of Allahabad High court- www.allahabadhighcourt.in or click on the links given above.
- The page will open with the admit card.
- Log in to your account by entering the details at the right side of the page.
- Download the admit card.
Exam Pattern of Computer Assistant & Review Officer
Before appearing for the Allahabad High Court exam on 12th January, candidates must go through the exam pattern and syllabus in detail. The written exam will consist of 200 questions with 200 marks to be attempted in the duration of 02 Hours & 30 Minutes. Check out the subjects from which questions will be asked in the exam.
|STAGE I||Written Examination
(200 MCQ Type
|(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and
Urbanisation (in India Context)
(G) World Geography & Geography and
Resources of India
(H) Current National and International
(I) General Intelligentsia
(J) Special Knowledge regarding
Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry, Trade, Living and Social
Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and
General Hindi of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of
|200 Marks||Time: 02 Hours &
|STAGE II||Computer Test||Computer Knowledge Test||50 Marks||Time : 15 minutes|
- There shall be no negative marking in the objective type test.
- Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operation, etc.
- The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.