Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is the board in Uttarakhand that is responsible for the conduction of recruitment examination and selection. UKSSSC conducts recruitment exams for various Non-Gazetted Group C posts in different Government departments of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a recruitment notification for the Group C Posts for 300 vacancies. The UKSSSC Recruitment is being done for the post of Stenographer/PA and Account Clerk. The candidates need to be 12th Pass. The interested candidates can apply online from 31st July to 14th September 2020. All the candidates who are aspiring and preparing for the UK SSSC exam can check posts, eligibility, syllabus and everything related to Uttarakhand SSSC Group C exam by clicking on the link provided below.
UKSSSC CBT Exam Calendar 2020- Latest Updates
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the exam calendar for 3 exams which will be held through online mode and will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT). These exams will begin on 19th December and will end on 24th December 2020.
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-42 years|
Posts Under UKSSSC
|Exam controller(PCS service)|
|Finance controller(state finance service)|
|Assistant Review Officer|
|Data Entry Operator|
|DEO/ Jr Asst/ Jr Asst cum DEO|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator|
|Amin / Land Teaching Inspector|
|Livestock Dissemination Officer|
UKSSSC Age Limit
As per the UKSSSC official website: sssc.uk.gov.in at present, the minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for candidates is 42 years. However, the actual upper and lower limits depend on the posts and Category of the candidate.
Uttarakhand SSSC Educational Qualifications
The minimum educational qualifications essential to be possessed by the aspirants to be eligible for the Uttarakhand SSC recruitment is that the candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Educational qualifications can vary from post to post.
Exam Pattern for Uttarakhand SSSC
The exam pattern varies from posts to posts. The exam pattern for a few notable posts has been given below.
For DEO, Jr Assistant, Tax Collector Posts
- The written exam containing 100 multiple choice questions will be conducted.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The total time duration of 2 hours is given.
- The questions will be asked from General Hindi, General knowledge and General Studies.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking of 1/4 will be there.
For Livestock Extension Officer, Overseer / Exhibitor, Inspector Posts
- The Written Exam will be Objective Type.
- Total of 100 Marks/Questions for the written exam.
- Time Duration of Exam will be 02 Hrs.
- The level of Examination is Intermediate (10+2).
- Negative Marking of 1/4 (0.25) Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
UKSSSC Syllabus for Arithmetic is available here for the convenience of the candidates. For the ease of applicants, UKSSSC Syllabus for arithmetic has been given below.
- Recurring Decimals.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Area of Rectangle & Squares.
- Coding and Decoding
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagrams
- Direction and Distance
- Blood Relations
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, Geography, Polity, economics, neighboring countries, etc.)
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- Important Schemes
- People in the News
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Correction
- One word Substitution
- Error Spotting
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC @uksssconline.in
- The first step consists of One Time Registration to create a user name and password.
- Candidates must upload their photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Cross-check details and click on submit
- Pay registration fees
Frequently Asked Question
Q.1. Can a 12th pass candidate apply for UKSSSC recruitment exams?
Ans. Yes, there is a huge scope for 12th pass candidates in UKSSSC. Also, The minimum age required to apply for UKSSSC exams is 18 years.
Q.2. What is the Minimum and maximum age limit?
Ans. The minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit for candidates is 42 years.
Q. What level of posts is recruited by the Commission?
Ans. The level of posts are Non Gazetted Group C posts out of the purview of the public service commission of all Govt. Deptts.
Q.4 Applications are free or fee is charged?
Ans. The application fee for general candidates is Rs. 300/-, for reserved candidates Rs. 150/-
Q.5 When will the admit card be released?
Ans. The Admit Card is generally released 8-10 days before the exam date.