SSC JE Result: The Staff Selection Commission will be soon releasing the SSC JE result of the Tier-1 exam tentatively in the last week of April 2021The commission will be releasing the result for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination (Paper-I). The candidates who have appeared in SSC JE Tier-1 exams which was conducted from 22nd March to 24th March 2021 can check their result from the official link will be released soon officially.
SSC JE 2021 Important Dates:
SSC JE Tier-1 Result 2021 Important Dates
|SSC JE Paper 1 Exam||22nd March to 24th March 2021|
|SSC JE Result 2021 Tier 1||4th week of April (tentaively)|
|SSC JE Tier 2 Exam||To be notified soon|
|SSC JE Result Tier 2||To be notified soon|
Click here to check SSC JE TIER I Result 2021 (link will be active soon)
How to check your SSC JE Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the result tab on the website where results are displayed.
- Under the “Results” tab, click on the “Junior engineer” result tab.
- Click on the official link containing the result PDF of qualified candidates for SSC JE Paper 1.
- Enter your Roll Number in the search bar or press “Ctrl + F” & then enter Roll No.
- If selected, your roll no will be highlighted in the PDF.
SSC JE Paper I Cut Off [Civil]
The paper 1 cut off for the SSC JE exam for Civil engineering has been given below:
SSC JE Paper I Cut Off [Electrical/Mechanical]
The paper 1 cut off for the SSC JE exam for Electrical or mechanical engineering has been given below:
SSC JE Selection Process
- Qualification of SSC JE Tier 1 makes the candidate eligible for appearing in the Tier 2 Exam.
- Marks of both Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exams (consolidated marks of SSC JE tiers) will be considered for the final selection of the candidates.
- A list of Selected candidates will be made on the basis of merit and preferences entered by them during the SSC JE application form filling.
SSC JE Exam Pattern: Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
SSC JE Paper 2 consists of descriptive-type questions for a total of 300 marks. Here are the details for the SSC JE exam pattern paper II.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
SSC JE Result FAQs
Q. When will the SSC JE 2021 Result for Paper 1 be declared?
SSC JE Result for Paper 1 will release very soon.
Q. What was the exam date for SSC JE Paper 1?
SSC JE Paper 1 was held from 22nd March to 24th March 2021.
Q. Where can I check SSC JE Result?
You can check the SSC JE Result by visiting the official website at SSC.nic.in.
Q. What is the next step after the SSC JE Paper 1 result is declared?
Candidates qualifying in SSC JE Paper 1 will be eligible for Mains Exam.
Q.Are the marks obtained in Paper 1 of SSC JE considered for final selection?
Yes, the marks scored in the SSC JE paper-I and II will be considered for the final selection.