| Updated On February 25th, 2020 at 05:01 pm
SSC CPO 2019 Result Paper 1: Staff Selection Commission has released the Paper 1 result for SSC CPO SI the exam conducted for the recruitment in Central Police Organisation. The list of candidates to be qualified for the next stage has uploaded along with the minimum cut off marks. You can check your SSC CPO SI result 2020 here.
Total no. Of candidates appeared-> 2,63,904
No. Of candidates shortlisted for PST/PET-> 46,436
The Paper 1 result for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2019 has uploaded today on the official site of SSC @ssc.nic.in. The official link to download result PDF is provided here. For SSC CPO SI Result 2020 Candidates must check if they are selected for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test by downloading the result.
- Check SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy Details: Check here
- SSC CPO Previous Year Cut-Off
- SSC CPO Previous year Exam Analysis
How to check your SSC CPO Paper 1 Result?
- Visit sscadda.com or ssc.nic.in
- In the Result section, go to the CAPF section. Or you will get the official PDF links in this post.
- You will get the official PDFs containing the result writeup and the list of selected candidates.
- Click on the link given.
- Enter ‘Ctrl+F’ or search bar and enter your roll number in the same.
- Your name will be highlighted.
A total of 2745 tentative vacancies are expected to be filled by the commission for SSC CPO 2019. 46,436 Candidates qualified in Paper 1 will appear for the PET/PST after which they selected candidates will qualify for Paper 2, scheduled to be held on 21st June 2020.
SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 Result Declared on 3rd February 2020
SSC has declared SSC CPO 2018 Paper 2 result on its official site i.e. ssc.nic.in. Normalisation of marks has not been done for this paper (i.e. Paper-II), as the paper for all eligible candidates was conducted in a single shift only.
No. Of Candidates qualified in SSC CPO Paper-1> 20,920
No. of Candidates qualified in PET/PST-> 4,461
No. of Candidates qualified in Paper-2-> 3,784
Get the official link below to check SSC CPO Result:-
|Cut-off Marks (Paper-I+ Paper-II)|
SSC CPO Result 2018-19: For Paper 2
Paper 2 for the SSC CPO exam was held on 27th September 2019. SSC has also released the tentative vacancies for SSC CPO 2018-19 wherein a total of 1688 Vacancies are released. The result for SSC CPO Paper 2 has been provided in this post. Candidates can download the official result PDF here.
- Download List of Female candidates in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-1)
- Download List of Male candidates in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-2)
- Download List of Departmental candidates of Delhi Police in Roll No order qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-3)
- Download List of Male candidates of Specialized Categories of Ex-Servicemen (Delhi Police) qualified for appearing in Medical Examination (List-4)