Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC CPO Paper I 2019 exam from 9th to 13th December 2019. Candidates will be appearing for the SSC CPO exam to get recruited in various Central Police Organizations such as Delhi Police, SSB etc. The exam pattern for SSC CPO Paper I consists of 4 sections namely Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern 2019
The detailed exam pattern for SSC CPO 2019 exam is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B, and C of Paper I.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
As SSC CPO exam is a major exam for candidates, regular practice is the one thing to be kept in mind. Mock tests help you to practice for the exam and score better marks to surpass the high cut off. Practice & Perseverance are the things that should be kept in mind to ace the exam with flying colours. With the same purpose, SSCADDA is providing you with free Maha Mock on 30th October 2019 where candidates will appear for the CPO Paper I exam based on the latest pattern.
- WHAT: SSC CPO Paper I 2019 Mock Test
- WHEN: 30th October 2019
- MOTIVE: To help the aspirants to practice for SSC CPO Paper I 2019 exam
- COST: Free of cost, just need your time.
Aspirants can attempt the Maha Mock on Adda247 App. Pull up your socks and be ready to face the challenge.