SSC GD Constable Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission has released the official notice on its website @ssc.nic.in stating that SSC GD Constable Review Medical Examination (RME) will be conducted by CRPF from 14th September 2020 to 10th November 2020. The Review Medical Examination (RME) of candidates, whose appeal has been accepted by the appellate authority, is scheduled from 14th September 2020 to 10th November 2020.
Final result along with force allocation will be declared by the Commission based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination. Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed Medical Examination will be of qualifying nature.
SSC GD RME Exam Dates 2020
|ME admit card releases||08-Sep-2020|
|RME exam||14-Sep-2020 to 10-Nov-2020|
SSC GD RME Admit Card: Steps to download
- Click on the link given above to download Admit card redirecting to the official site.
- A new page with the admit card download details will appear.
- Enter your “User I.D” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Download the SSC GD admit card for medical examination.
Guidelines to be followed During SSC GD Constable RME
Besides, candidates will also strictly adhere following directions in the purview of the COVID-19 pandemic situation:
- Wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for candidates at the Recruitment Centre.
- AU candidates should download the Arogya Setu app which will be checked at the entry point.
- Candidates should also carry sanitizers with them.
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 Metre between candidates will be mandatory.
- The body temperature of all candidates will be checked at the entry gate, only candidates having normal temperature will be allowed.