SSC GD Medical Admit card 2019 Out: Staff Selection Commission has released an official notice for conduct of Detailed medical exam and review medical exam of candidates appearing for the recruitment of candidates to the post of constable in CAPFs, NIA and SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018. Commission has decided to push the dates of medical further ahead as the coronavirus is peaking now in the country and conduction medical exam now will worsen the situation. The new exam dates will be conveyed to the candidates in advance. Candidates are adviced to visit the website for the latest updates.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
The result of the written examination for SSC GD constable was declared by the Commission on 20th June 2019 after which candidates were called for the PET/PST. The SSC GD Physical Test was conducted by the CAPFs from 13th August 2019 to 25th September 2019 and the result was declared on 18th December. SSC released a total of 60210 vacancies for the SSC GD Recruitment.
SSC GD Admit Card 2019-20 for Medical: Steps to download
- Click on the link given above to download Admit card redirecting to the official site.
- A new page with the admit card download details will appear.
- Enter your “User I.D” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Download the SSC GD admit card for medical examination.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy
The SSC GD constable updated vacancy was released on 17th December 2019. The vacancies were increased to a total of 60210. Check out the distribution of male & female vacancies.
|Initial No. of Vacancies||Updated Vacancy
(10th April 2019)
(16th Dec 2019)