SECR Recruitment 2022: South East Central Railway (SECR) has released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Group C against Sports Quota. The candidates can apply online from 21st February 2022. The candidates holding the desired qualification can apply online till 5th March 2022. The candidates who had participated in sports/ games like Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basket Ball, Boxing, Cross Country, Handball, Hockey, Kho-Kho & Table Tennis can apply to the said posts. In this article, we are providing you the detailed information about the important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and much more.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Overview
South East Central Railway (SECR) has released the official website for the 21 sports quota on the official website. For the ease of candidates, we have summarized all the details regarding the SECR Recruitment 2022.
|Name of Organization||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Notification Released||19th February 2022|
|Advt. No.||P-HQ/RRC/798/Sports Quota 2021 -22/|
SECR Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
SECR has released the official notification PDF for the recruitment of Sports Person who will be appointed in Bilaspur Division in the pay scale of 7th CPC pay matrix Level 2 or Level 3, Level 4 & Level 5. The candidates can apply from 5th March 2022. The interested candidates can download the Notification PDF from the link provided below.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
South East Central Railway (SECR) related all the important dates are tabulated below. The candidates must go through the dates before applying.
|Notification Released||19th February 2022|
|Application Starts||19th February 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th March 2022|
SECR Recruitment 2022: Apply Link
The interested candidates can apply online for the SECR Recruitment 2022 from the official website or from the direct link provided below. The candidates fulfilling the desired qualification can apply till 5th march 2022. Click on the link provided below to apply for SECR Recruitment 2022.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
South East Central Railway (SECR) has released 21 vacancies for Group C on the official website. The candidates who will be eligible can apply for the Sports Person vacancies.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who will qualify and satisfy the eligibilities mentioned in the official notification. Check the educational qualification and other details here.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Level 2/3: 12tn Pass along with sports achievements -for non-technical posts. OR 10th with ITI Pass along with sports achievements -for technical posts. OR 10th Pass along with sports achievements. However, candidates
having 10th qualification will be considered only for Technician categories, and their training period will be 03years unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
- Level 4: Graduation in any subject along with sports achievements. OR 1St Year B.Sc. (Physics) or 12th (+2stage) in Science (Physics or Maths) Pass along with sports achievements or 12th (+2stage) with Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in Rlys.), along with sports achievements.
- Level-5: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university, along with sports achievements.
SECR Recruitment 2022: Minimum Sports Norms
Categorization of International Championships:-
Category A – Olympic Games Senior.
- World Cup (Junior / Youth / Senior)
- World Championships(Junior/Senior)
- Asian Games (Senior)
- Commonwealth Games (Senior)
- Youth Olympics, Davis Cup (Tennis)
- Champions Trophy (Hockey)
- Thomas Cup / Uber Cup Badminton)
- Commonwealth Championships (Junior / Senior)
- Asian Championships / Asia Cup (Junior/Senior)
- South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior)
- USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior)
- World University Games.
The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota through an open advertisement for both team and the individual events in different pay matrix levels of 7th PC shall be as under:-
- Level-4/5 – Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category-A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-B Championships/events
- Level-2/3 – Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C Championships/events OR At least 3rd position in Seniorrvouth/Junior National Championships OR
- At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association OR At least 3rd position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
SECR Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- All others – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST communities, Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes (BBC) – Rs. 150/-
SECR Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Selection is based on total marks obtained by the candidates. The distribution of marks is as under:
- For game skill physical fitness & coach’s observation during Trials – 40 Marks
- For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms – 50 Marks
- Educational Qualification – 10 Marks
Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification, etc. will be intimated through the website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for getting all updates.
SECR Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply for the SECR Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply is 5th March 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the SECR Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 21 for the post of Sports Person.
Q. How to apply online for the SECR Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates can apply from the link provided above or from the official website.