RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Date
Railway Recruitment Board declared 35,208 vacancies earlier the number of vacancy was 35,277 for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Lakhs of applications from each region were received by the RRB indicating the tough competition among aspirants.
RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Date
The Official notification mentioned that the exam will be held in the month of July to September. Many aspirants are waiting for the RRB NTPC exam date to prepare and plan accordingly. This post will give you details regarding the RRB NTPC exam date that may be out anytime soon. Stay tuned on this page for further updates and all the information related to RRB NTPC exam dates.
Important Points To be kept in mind regarding RRB NTPC Exam date:
- The exam schedule will be uploaded on the regional RRB websites.
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter and upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- No call letter will be sent by post.
- As soon as the RRB NTPC exam date is released, candidates are advised to download their admit card from regional websites.
- RRB(s) will not entertain any request for any change in examination center, date and
session allotted to candidate(s).
After the RRB NTPC exam dates are released, you need to prepare for the exam for which it is necessary to know about the exam pattern and syllabus of RRB NTPC stage 1.
RRB NTPC Stage-1 Exam Pattern
To ace the exam and surpass high cutoff marks, it is really necessary to know about the exam pattern and syllabus in detail. Refer to the below table for details:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||40||40||90 Minutes|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- Negative marking of 1/3 is there.
- Stage 1 is of screening nature.
- The candidates selected for stage 2 will be 20 times the number of vacancies for each post.
- Normalization of marks will be done
RRB NTPC Stage-1 Exam Syllabus
The RRB NTPC stage 1 consists of 3 sections namely: General Awareness, Mathematics, and General Intelligence & Reasoning. The syllabus of each section is as given below:
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: General Awareness
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games and Sports
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: Mathematics
- Number System
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM, HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Elementary Statistics
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Blood Relationships
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs
Click on the below links to check all the details regarding RRB NTPC: