RRB JE Result 2019
RRB received applications for 13,487 posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant that came as a brilliant opportunity for many engineering graduates looking forward to excelling in the railways. Many aspirants awaited for this recruitment and it came as a ray of hope in the sea of dismay. RRB has already released the answer key. Click on the below link to check the RRB JE answer key.
RRB JE Result 2019: Stage I
The RRB JE stage 1 exam was held from 22nd May which continued over a period of 10 days till 2nd June 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam are now waiting for the RRB JE result 2019. This post will provide you all the details regarding the RRB JE Result and the result date as per various sources.
As the RRB JE Exam has been conducted, the result can probably be announced anytime. Various sources reveal that the stage 1 result is expected in the month of July- August. SSCADDA will keep you updated with all the latest information that is beneficial for the aspirants related to RRB JE Result 2019.
Important Points To Be Noted For RRB JE Result 2019
- The RRB JE Result 2019 for all the posts will be available on the regional websites of railways. Candidates can check this page regularly for updates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the 2nd stage of RRB JE at the rate of 15 times of the actual vacancies which may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration.
- The Result will be declared region wise and the cutoffs may vary depending on the region you applied for.
- You can not change your applied region after the RRB JE Result and RRB will not entertain any request to change the same.
- Marks will be normalized and the final RRB JE result will be prepared on the normalized marks.
- The selection of candidates for the 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit list of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT.
- The minimum marks required to qualify for the CBT stage 2 differ according to the categories and the minimum percentage required is UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
- The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- The shortlisted candidates in the RRB JE Result 2019 will be notified by the RRBs through their registered emails and mobile numbers.
- In order to generate a common merit list comprising of candidates who gave examination from different Exam Groups, but eligible for a common post, merit index will be computed.
- For all papers for which there is only one session, actual marks obtained by the candidates will be used for calculating Merit Index, while for papers in multi-sessions, normalized marks will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate and the Merit Index will be calculated based on the normalized marks.
- The Merit Index will be calculated for UR, OBC, SC, ST candidates whose actual marks for single session exam and normalized marks for multi session exam are equal or above the community qualifying marks.
- A combined merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on the Merit Index generated of different disciplines/Exam Group in the descending order of merit and the allotment of the preference will be done on the basis of this merit list.
- The selection in all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional, and candidates will be required to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions during document verification.
- RRB JE Notification and Updates
- RRB JE Salary 2019: Job profile & Salary Structure
- RRB JE Syllabus
- RRB JE Stage 1 Exam Analysis