RRB JE Result 2019 : CBT Stage I Result
RRB received applications for 13,487 posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant that came as a brilliant opportunity for many engineering graduates looking forward to excelling in the railways. RRB has released the RRB JE Result for CBT Stage I for some regions. It also mentioned that the 2nd Stage Examination (CBT) for various posts of JE, DMS & CMA for the shortlisted candidates will be held from 28.08.2019 to 01.09.2019. Candidates can also view their individual result/scorecard by logging in to RRB portal duly entering their Registration No. and Date of Birth. Candidates can directly check their scorecard by clicking on the links given below, stay tuned for the pdf result of other regions.
RRB JE Vacancy- 13,487
Total number of candidates shortlisted:2,02,616
|RRB JE Region wise result||No. Of Candidates Shortlisted||Check Result PDF||Check your
|RRB JE Ahmedabad Result||5958||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Ajmer Result||12396||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Allahabad Result||21725||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Bangalore Result||10644||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Bhopal Result||5749||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Bhubaneshwar Result||3634||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Bilaspur Result||6057||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Chandigarh Result||14965||Check result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Chennai Result||17653||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Gorakhpur Result||9688||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Guwahati Result||8802||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Jammu-Srinagar Result||6899||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Kolkata Result||23770||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Malda Result||3596||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Mumbai Result||23113||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Muzaffarpur Result||1452||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Patna Result||4312||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Ranchi Result||5545||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Secunderabad Result||11732||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Siliguri Result||2926||Check Result||Visit Website|
|RRB JE Trivandrum Result||2000||Check Result||Visit Website|
RRB JE CBT 1 Result 2019
The RRB JE stage 1 exam was held from 22nd May which continued over a period of 10 days till 2nd June 2019. After qualifying for the RRB JE Stage I, candidates will appear for the next stage i.e. RRB JE Stage II.
The RRB JE Stage I result has been declared on the official websites of RRB JE. SSCADDA will keep you updated with all the latest information that is beneficial for the aspirants related to RRB JE Result 2019.
RRB JE Cut Off 2019: Minimum Marks
The minimum marks required to qualify for the RRB CBT stage 2 differ according to the categories and the minimum percentage. The criteria to qualify is as given in the below table:
Required To Qualify
Important Points To Be Noted For RRB JE Result 2019
- The RRB JE Result 2019 for all the posts will be available on the regional websites of railways. Candidates can check this page regularly for updates.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the 2nd stage of RRB JE at the rate of 15 times of the actual vacancies which may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Railway Administration.
- The Result is declared region-wise and the cutoffs may vary depending on the region you applied for.
- You can not change your applied region after the RRB JE Result and RRB will not entertain any request to change the same.
- Marks will be normalized and the final RRB JE result will be prepared on the normalized marks.
- The minimum marks required to qualify for the CBT stage 2 differ according to the categories and the minimum percentage required is UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
- The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- The shortlisted candidates in the RRB JE Result 2019 will be notified by the RRBs through their registered emails and mobile numbers.
- In order to generate a common merit list comprising of candidates who gave examination from different Exam Groups, but eligible for a common post, merit index will be computed.
- For all papers for which there is only one session, actual marks obtained by the candidates will be used for calculating Merit Index, while for papers in multi-session, normalized marks will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate and the Merit Index will be calculated based on the normalized marks.
- The Merit Index will be calculated for UR, OBC, SC, ST candidates whose actual marks for single session exam and normalized marks for multi session exam are equal or above the community qualifying marks.
- The selection in all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional, and candidates will be required to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions during document verification.
- RRB JE Notification and Updates
- RRB JE Salary 2019: Job profile & Salary Structure
- RRB JE Syllabus
- RRB JE Stage 1 Exam Analysis