Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited has released the recruitment for the Assistant Technician in various posts. The total number of vacancies released are 62 for various post on the official notification released against ADVERTISEMENT NO: Ref No. PL/ER/16-4/2021/990. Oil India Limited is going to recruit Only for Assam through this recruitment for the districts of Jorhat, Golaghat, Morigaon, Nagaon, Kaliabor, Kamrup (M), Kamrup, Nalbari, Bajali, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, and Kokrajhar). The interested candidates can apply from the official website from 1st September 2021 and the last date to apply online is 21st September 2021. The candidates must go through the details provided regarding the recruitment process.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Important Date
All the important dates regarding the recruitment have been provided in the below table.
|Application Start Date||1st September 2021|
|Application Ends||21st September 2021|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
All the details for the vacancy for the Oil India Recruitment have been provided below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
(Electrical & Cathodic),
(Electrical & Cathodic)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02|
Oil India Limited Notification PDF
The notification PDF for Oil India Limited has been provided in the below link. Candidates can download the notification from the below link.
Oil India Limited Eligiblity Criteria
The detailed educational qualification and age criteria have been provided below. Candidates must go through the details.
- Class 10 passed from Govt recognized Board
- Candidate must be a trade certificate holder in the trade of Electrician from Govt. Recognized ITI / Institute with 2 (two) years duration.
- For detailed qualifications, candidates must go through the official notification.
1. GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
2. SC/ST: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
3. OBC: (Non-Creamy Layer) Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Oil India Limited Selection Process
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum of 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and a minimum of 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.