Intelligence Bureau ACIO Online Application 2021: The Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has invited applications for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive. The Intelligence Bureau has announced 2,000 vacancies for various posts. Selection of the candidates will be done through Tier I, II, and III exams. For IB ACIO Apply Online The candidates can opt for only one post from 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021. The job location for these posts will be all over India and the candidates can apply via ib acio form on the official website.
The last Date to IB ACIO apply online is 9th January 2021
IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2020-21 Online Application for 2000+ Vacancies:
As IB ACIO 2020 Apply Online process started: The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. The tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some addition or deletion in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Form 2020-21:
How to apply online For IB ACIO 2020?
We are providing you detailed information on how you can apply online for IB ACIO 2020. Follow the following steps to apply to fill IB ACIO Application Form IB ACIO-II/ Executive 2020 recruitment. The IB ACIO online application involves Registration, Online Application, and fee payment.
Before beginning with the IB ACIO 2021 online registration candidate need:
- Email ID,
- Phone Number,
- Scanned signature (Size of file should be between 50-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only).
- Photograph (Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks, Light background. Light grey/ white is suggested. The face should cover 70-80% of the photo. The applicant should look straight at the camera with a normal expression.
IB ACIO Online Registration:
- Click on the direct IB ACIO Apply online 2021 link given below or you can visit www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
2. Click on the check box corresponding to the “I Agree” and press the “Sign up/Registration” button. As shown in the below image.
3. After this you will find a page where you have to fill ib acio form with all the details land the post which you are going to apply for. Refer to the below image. At a time a candidate can apply for one post only.
4. After filling in all the details like name, mobile number, and email id and the end the correct captcha, hit the submit button and you will get a notification of successful registration and IB ACIO Application no. Note down the application number for future purposes.
5. Candidates need to go to the first page and log in again using the details which IB ACIO has provided you through email or mobile number.
6. The candidate must lead to the page shown below where you have to close this and proceed to next procedure.
7. After this the details page will open where you have to fill in all the required details of your eligibility details, personal details, and qualification. Select the examination center also. As shown below.
8. Next personal detail will pop up candidate has to fill in all the details as shown in the below image. In this you have to fill in details of your Id proof which you to bring to the examination center.
9. Next the qualification details window will open in front of you. You have to carefully fill all the details for ib acio apply online 2021. Don’t forget to click on the save and next.
10. When you will save and next to your form you will redirect to the declaration page where just need to submit the form. You need to fill in all the details very carefully once the form is submitted the details mentioned will remain the same.
11. At the end you have to upload your colored photograph of the required dimensions and signature also. Just pay the fees using the modes mention over there.
12. Fee Payment for Intelligence BureauACIO Registration:
- Candidates can pay the fee online or offline.
- Candidates can pay the online fee till 09th January 2021, while they can pay the offline fee till 12th January 2021
Take the print out of the application for future purposes.
Application Fees of IB Acio Apply Online 2021
Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
|Category||Examination Fee||Recruitment Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|Male candidates of
General, EWS and
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|All SC/ST, all
& all ExSM
|Nil||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
IB ACIO Apply Online 2021: FAQ’s
Q. How many vacancies are there for IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-21?
Ans. There are a total of 2000 vacancies for the IB Recruitment 2020.
Q. What are the Intelligence Bureau posts for which I can apply?
Ans. There are a total of 2000 Posts for which you can apply. You can apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive.
Q. What is the last date to apply for IB Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply until the 09th of January 2021.
Q. Is the mode of application online or offline?
Ans. The candidates will have to apply in online mode, the link of which is going to available soon on the website.