Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification for various posts to full fill the vacancies in Engineering roles for 200 vacancies in different positions. HPCL is inviting talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in the energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies. The online application process started today i.e. 3rd March 2021. The last day to fill up the application is 15th April 2021. In this article, the candidates will get detailed information about the recruitment notification by HPCL.
HPCL 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||3rd March 2021|
|Last date of the online application||15th April 2021|
HPCL 2021 Vacancy Details
HPCL 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Age & Educational Qualification
|1||Mechanical Engineer||25||Mechanical, Mechanical &
Dw.AAV. ASD (M). SLD. MI.MD
(any of the combinations above)
SLD.MI. MD (any of the
|3||Electrical Engineer||25||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||D.HH.OL.LC.Dw.AAV.
SLD.MI.MD (any of the
|4||Instrumentation Engineer||25||Instrumentation, Instrumentation
& Control,Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation
AAV.ASD(M).SLD. MI.MD (any
of the combinations above)
HPCL 2021 Selection Process
The selection process includes:
1. COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2. GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3. PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4. FINAL SCORING
Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined
scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview.
HPCL 2021 Application Fees
- UR, OBCNC, and EWS: ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment.
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking.
- No other mode of payment.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HPCL 2021 Salary
|Salary Grade||Pay Scale*||Cost to Company (CTC)|
How to Apply Online for HPCL 2021?
- Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 3 rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 15th April 2021.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/.
- No other means/mode of the application shall be accepted.
HPCL 2021: Other Vacancies
HPCL has released some other vacancies also candidates can check for them from below:
- Petrochemical Professional: Click here to Check
- R & D Professional: Click here to Check
- Chartered Accountant: Click here to Check
HPCL 2021: FAQ
Q. What is the last day to apply online for HPCL?
Ans: The last day to fill up the application is 15th April 2021.
Q.What is the total no. of vacancies in Engineering Roles?
Ans: The total number of vacancies in engineering roles is 200.
Q. For how many posts the HPCL released vacancies in Engineering ROles?
Ans: The recruitment is for 4 positions under engineering roles.
Q. Is there any other recruitment also in HPCL?
Ans: Yes. HPCL has released the vacancies in 4 streams:
- Petrochemical Professional
- R & D Professional
- Chartered Accountant
- Engineering Roles