Haryana Police Admit Card 2019
The HSSC Constable Female (GD) & HSSC Sub Inspector (Male) exams are to be conducted on 17th November 2019 and HSSC Constable Male (GD) exam will be conducted on 24th November 2019. This exam will be conducted for the recruitment in the Haryana Police department where thousands of candidates will appear for 6400 vacancies in the hope of getting a government job. As the exam is scheduled to be conducted soon, the Haryana Police admit card for constable & SI is expected to release soon. Candidates can check the details regarding Haryana Police admit card in this post including the admit card date and how to download the admit card.
- कैसे करें HSSC परीक्षाओं की तैयारी? Click Here
- Haryana Police recruitment Updates: Click Here
- Haryana Police Exam Pattern For Constable & SI
|POST||Haryana Police SI & Constable|
|17-11-2019 & 24-11-2019|
|10 days before the exam date|
|Haryana Police Written exam
|To be notified later|
How to download the Haryana Police Admit Card?
- Click on the official link given to check the Haryana police admit card.
- Log in with your id and password.
- A page will open with the candidate’s profile containing the details.
- Click on download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card.
What are the details included in the Haryana Police Admit Card?
The Haryana Police admit card for constable and SI is compulsory to take along with you to the exam center. The details given on the admit card are:
- The roll number of the candidate
- The exam date
- Examination center
- Photograph of the candidate
Haryana Police Exam 2019: Exam Pattern
To appear for the Haryana Police constable & SI exam 2019, it is really important to know the detailed exam pattern for the same. Check the exam pattern thoroughly before appearing for the Haryana Police exam pattern:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|10||Computer (at least 10 ques)|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- The pattern of examination is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector But the level of Examination is different.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level Of Examination will be of graduate level.