| Updated On February 5th, 2020 at 01:50 pm
FCI Manager Admit Card 2020
FCI Manager Admit Card 2020: FCI (Food Corporation of India), is all set to conduct the FCI Manager Phase 1 exam on 28th November for 330 vacancies of the FCI Manager 2019 recruitment to the managerial posts namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi in various zones of FCI. As the exam date is released, candidates are waiting for the FCI Manager Phase I admit card. The FCI manager admit card for Phase I is now out on 13th November 2019
|Exam||FCI Manager 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||13 Nov.|
|FCI Manager Preliminary Examination
dates (Phase I)
|28th November 2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||To be Notified Later|
FCI Manager Admit Card: Phase 1
Candidates can download the FCI Manager admit card here. Get the official link to download the FCI Manager Phase 1 admit card. Also, check the steps on how to download the FCI Manager Admit Card.
How to download the FCI Manager Admit Card for Phase 1?
- Click on the link given in this post that will direct you to the page where you can download the FCI manager admit card.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit
- You can view your admit card and download it for future reference.
What are the documents that need to be carried to the exam centre?
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with:
(i) Call Letter
(ii) Photo Identity Proof (In original & Photocopy)
What if you are not able to download the FCI manager Admit Card?
Candidates, who are not able to generate their Call letter online, should register their grievance at http://cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the examination.
Can I change my exam center from the one given on the FCI Manager Admit Card?
No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained. The candidates have already selected the Centres carefully in their applications and the exam centres will be allotted as per the same.
What is the exam pattern for FCI Manager Phase 1?
After the FCI Manager admit card for phase I is released, candidates are required to know about the exam pattern in detail. The exam will consist of 3 sections and candidates are required to follow the exam pattern as given in the table below:
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.