DSSSB Online Application
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recruits for the departments under the Delhi Government. It releases notifications for various posts every year for administrative as well as teaching recruitments. DSSSB Online at dsssbonline.nic.in is the official site where candidates can apply online for DSSSB recruitment when it is released. In this post, we will highlight the posts under DSSSB and steps to apply online for DSSSB. DSSSB releases notifications throughout the year, so you must know the actual process to apply on DSSSB Online.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
What is DSSSB?
DSSSB stands for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. You might wonder what exactly it is. For the people hearing this name for the first time, it is a selection board that recruits people to the eligible posts under the Delhi government administrative departments. Every year, hundreds of vacancies are released. Candidates can apply online after meeting the eligibility conditions for the requisite posts. Below is the list of some of the posts recruited by DSSSB.
|Name of the Post|
|Assistant Grade I||Laboratory Technician|
|Store Keeper||Section Officer (Horticulture)|
|Driver||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Ahlmad||Veterinary Livestock Inspector|
|Inspecting Officer||Stenographer (English)|
|Workshop Instructor||Stenographer (Hindi)|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||Legal Assistant|
|Scientific Assistant||Manager (Public Relations)|
|Assistant Bacteriologist||Junior Telephone|
|Hindi Translator cum Assistant||Draftsman|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||Labour Welfare Inspector|
|Fee Collector/Sub Inspector/Auction Recorder||Accountant|
|Technical Assistant||Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier|
The application process for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board takes place on its official site at dsssbonline.nic.in. The current recruitment vacancies will be shown on the official site as given below. Candidates can only apply for the current vacancies depending upon the notification.
Steps to apply on DSSSB Online
You can visit the official site www.dsssbonline.nic.in and then follow the simple steps to apply.
Step 1: Registration
For candidates who have never applied for any DSSSB recruitment before, you must register to get the login id and password.
- Click on the “Click for New Registration” button to register online.
- Enter your date of birth, roll number of class 10th and class 10th passing year
- Click on Submit
- Enter name, parents’ or spouse’s name, your gender, nationality, mobile number, email ID and registration password.
- Click on the checkbox at the bottom of the page
- Click on Submit
- Note down the registration number and password provided to you.
- Click on Proceed.
Step 2: Application Form of DSSSB
For candidates who already have their registration number and password, you must fill the application form now.
- Enter registration number, password and code visible on the screen
- Click on Sign in
- Click on the Apply tab
- Click on Apply Now button of the post for which application needs to be filled
- Enter present and permanent address
- Select category
- Click on the Declaration checkbox
- Click on Submit
- Upload scanned images of photo, signature, left thumb impression and right thumb impression as per the specifications.
Step 3: Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Before applying online the candidate will be asked to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-2020
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and clearly showing the face.
- Make sure that the picture is in bright color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Allowed Photo Size – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Size of file should be between 25kb-100 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100KB.
a. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink/ Gel pen.
b. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
c. Dimensions 3.5 cm x 1.5cm (preferred).
d. Size of file should be between ( 10KB – 50KB).
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
a. There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
b. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
c. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been
d. Select the file by clicking on it.
e. Click the ‘Upload’ button.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Candidates proceed to the last step where they are required to pay the application fee and complete the application process. The application fee for all categories are mentioned below:
|Category||DSSSB Application Fee|