BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Border Security Force has conducted the written examination for the post of Constable Tradesman today i.e. on 28 August 2023. The BSF Tradesman Exam is conducted for 2158 vacancies. For the candidates preparing for the upcoming examinations, SSCADDA is offering an extensive BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023 which offers in-depth insights into the examination held on August 28, 2023. We are providing you with the BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023 coming straight from the individuals who participated in the examinations. Individuals can explore the article below to find the detailed section-wise BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023.
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Difficulty Level
As per the feedback received from the candidates, the section-wise and overall difficulty level of the written examination is tabulated below.
|General Awareness||Easy to moderate|
|Total||Easy to moderate|
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Good Attempts
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Section-wise
The written examination for the post of Constable Tradesman involves the following sections: Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness, and Hindi/English Language. Find the detailed section-wise BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023 below.
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness
- The General Theory Of Employment
- What is the official language of Goa?
- On July 13, 2023, in which the state of India was the hockey event held?
- Article 60
- Article 3
- Article 148
- Which state did not conduct the census of 1981?
- Writer of Panchtantra
- Question related to Surajkund Mela
- When did the practice of “sati” come to an end?
- Part III of the Indian Constitution
- Who wrote the book “Stri-Purush”?
- Rajaji National Park is located in which state?
- Question-Related To Rajeev Gandhi Internation Airport
- Who founded the Theosophical Society?
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Numeric Ability
- Simple Interest/Compound Interest: 3 Questions
- Cube and Cuboid
- Time and Work
- Percentage: 2 Questions
- Time and Distance
- Average Speed
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- Seating Arrangement: 2 Questions
- Coding-Decoding: 3 Questions
BSF Tradesman Exam Analysis 2023: Hindi Language
- कनिष्ठ का विलोम
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
BSF Tradesman Exam Pattern 2023
- Total sections: 5 sections
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Language of the question paper: Hindi and English
- There is no negative marking in the examination
- Time Duration: 120 minutes
|Section||Maximum Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
You May Also Like To Read: