Table of Contents
Bihar Police Exam Date 2024: The Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) has published the official notification Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023-24 on the official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police Department will conduct a written exam to fill 21,391 vacancies for various posts including Constable, SI, ASI, and Driver under this recruitment. The Bihar Police exam 2023 was scheduled to be held on the 1st, 7th, and 15th of October 2023 in two separate shifts across the state of Bihar which has been canceled. Now the candidates who have registered for the exam are eagerly waiting for the new exam date. Candidates can check complete details on the official website or we will suggest to save this post for updated details to save their time.
Bihar Police Exam Date 2024
The new exam dates for Bihar Police Recruitment 2024 will be updated here. The online written exam will be conducted in various shifts. The candidates qualifying for the CBT will be eligible for the Physical Standards Test (PST) Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, and Medical Examination. We will update the new exam dates for Bihar Police Exam Date 2024 soon.
Bihar Police Category Wise Vacancy Details
Here is the category-wise distributed vacancy table for a clearer overview of vacancies under this recruitment:
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2024
The Bihar Police Constable exam pattern 2024 is provided below.
The level of the exam is equivalent to the Matriculation level. The detailed written exam pattern is as follows:
- The correct answers will get 1 mark.
- 100 questions will be asked for 2 hours of duration.
- Candidates securing less than 30% marks will be disqualified from the Physical Standard Test.
- The exam will be conducted offline (OMR).
- This exam will be qualifying.
|Social Science (History, Geography, Civics & Economics)
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany)
|General Science & Social Affairs
Bihar Police Physical Standard Test
- In the Bihar Police Constable Physical Endurance Test, candidates will be judged based on the three Sports Activities that are part of the Physical Endurance Test to check the candidate’s physical efficiency leading to the final selection of the candidate in the said exam.
- The marks scored in the Physical Endurance Test will be counted in the merit for the final selection in the Bihar Police Constable 2024.
- The maximum marks given to each sport are 50 marks and candidates will be allotted marks based on their performance in the test. The 3 activities include.
- Short Put
- Long Jump
|For Male Candidates
|For Female Candidates
|All Category 155 cm
|1.6 Km Running for 06 Min
|1 Km Running for 05 Min