Bihar Police Exam Date 2023 Out
Bihar Police Exam Date 2023 Out: The Central Selection Board of Constables has recently announced the Bihar Police Exam Date 2023 on its official website at www.csbc.bih.nic.in. The commission has released the Bihar Police Exam Date 2023, to conduct a written exam which will fill 21,391 vacancies for various posts including Constable, SI, ASI, and Driver under this recruitment. The Bihar Police Exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on 01st, 7th, and 15th October 2023 in two separate shifts across the state of Bihar. Check the complete schedule and download the Bihar Police Exam Date 2023 PDF through the direct link in the article below.
Note: Kindly note that the Bihar Police Exam 2023 is scheduled to be conducted in all districts of Bihar except for Gaya.
Bihar Police Exam Schedule 2023
For all the interested candidates the table below provides you with detailed insight into the Bihar Police Exam Schedule 2023, including the Exam date, Exam Day, Timing of the examination, etc.
|Shift||Exam Date||Exam Day||Exam Time||Reporting Time|
|1st Shift||01 October 2023||Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|2nd Shift||01 October 2023||Sunday||03:00 PM – 05:00 PM||01:00 PM|
|1st Shift||07 October 2023||Statuary||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|2nd Shift||07 October 2023||Statuary||03:00 PM – 05:00 PM||01:00 PM|
|1st Shift||15 October 2023||Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|2nd Shift||15 October 2023||Sunday||03:00 PM – 05:00 PM||01:00 PM|
Bihar Police Category Wise Vacancy Details
Here is the category-wise distributed vacancy table for a clearer overview of vacancies under this recruitment:
Download PDF of Bihar Police Exam Date 2023
Interested candidates preparing for the Bihar Police Constable Exam 2023 can download the Bihar Police Exam Date PDF from the link below.
Bihar Police Exam Date 2023 Download PDFs
Bihar Police Exam Date 2023
Bihar Police Admit Card 2023
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023 is provided below.
The level of the exam is equivalent to the Matriculation level. The detailed written exam pattern is as follows:
- The correct answers will get 1 mark.
- 100 questions will be asked for 2 hours of duration.
- Candidates securing less than 30% marks will be disqualified from the Physical Standard Test.
- The exam will be conducted offline (OMR).
- This exam will be of a qualifying nature.
|Hindi||100 Marks||2 hours|
|Social Science (History, Geography, Civics & Economics)|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany)|
|General Science & Social Affairs|
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023: Physical Standard Test
- In the Bihar Police Constable Physical Endurance Test, candidates will be judged based on the three Sports Activities that are the part of Physical Endurance Test to check the candidate’s physical efficiency leading to the final selection of the candidate in the said exam.
- The marks scored in the Physical Endurance Test will be counted in the merit for the final selection in the Bihar Police Constable 2023.
- The maximum marks given to each sport are 50 marks and candidates will be allotted marks based on their performance in the test. The 3 activities include:
- Short put
- Long Jump
|Test||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|All Category 155 cm|
|Running||1.6 Km Running for 06 Min||1 Km Running for 05 Min|
|High Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
|Check Related Links|
|Bihar Police Vacancy 2023||Bihar Police Constable Syllabus 2023|
|Bihar Police Constable Admit 2023|