Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023
Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has successfully conducted the BSSC CGL Mains Exam on 23rd July 2023. Aspirants can read the article below to check the detailed Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023. Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023 will the candidates get familiar with the examination helping them to formulate their strategies accordingly. The analysis provided here will also help aspirants to understand the weightage given to different sections and topics, allowing them to focus on areas that carry more marks or are more challenging. SSCADDA is providing you with the most authentic Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023 below in this article.
Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023: Difficulty Level and Good Attempts
The difficulty level of an examination helps an aspirant to enhance their level of preparation. The difficulty level of the Bihar CGL Exam conducted on 23rd July 2023 are tabulated below.
|Paper-1 Hindi Language||easy|
|Section A-General Studies||easy to moderate|
|Section B- General Science and Maths||easy to moderate|
|Section C-Reasoning Ability||easy|
Bihar CGL Exam Analysis 2023: Section-wise
The section-wise Bihar CGL 2023 Exam Analysis is discussed below.
BSSC CGL Mains Exam Analysis 2023: Good Attempts
- Many students attempted questions in the range of 140 to 145. However, success depends on accuracy, time management, and individual strengths.
BSSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- The BSSC CGL Mains Exam 2023 will be conducted in two papers.
- Each paper will have a duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Paper 1 will consist of a language paper focusing on Hindi language skills.
- Paper 1 will contain 100 questions, carrying a total of 400 marks.
- There will be a minimum qualifying mark requirement of 30% for paper 1.
- Only candidates who secure at least 30% marks in paper 1 will be eligible to appear for paper 2.
- Paper 2 of the BSSC CGL Mains 2023 will consist of three sections.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Hindi Language||100||400||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|Section A – General Studies||50||200||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|Section B – General Science and Math||50||200|
|Section C – Reasoning Ability||50||200|
BSSC CGL Mains Exam Analysis 2023: Questions Asked
Here we have shared the subject-wise questions and topics which were asked in the BSSC CGL Mains Exam conducted on 23rd July 2023.
|Subjects||Questions & Topics Asked|
|General Science and Math||General Science