Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the APPSC Group I Main Exam 2020 dates. The APPSC Group I Exams would be conducted from November 2, 2020 till November 13, 2020. The APPSC Group I Exams were originally scheduled by the Commission to be conducted in March but was postponed due to the pandemic. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 169 Group I posts The official exam date notice has been released by the APPSC on its official website and all the eligible candidates can download it by clicking on the link provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Conducting Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Test||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18-42 years|
The recruitment examination was earlier scheduled to be conducted from December 12 to December 23, 2019, which was postponed due to some administrative reasons. The new and updated APPSC examination schedule has been given below.
|Paper||Date of Exam|
|Paper in Telugu (Qualifying Nature)||November 2, 2020|
|Paper in English (Qualifying Nature)||November 3, 2020|
|Paper-I||November 5, 2020|
|Paper-II||November 7, 2020|
|Paper-III||November 9, 2020|
|Paper-IV||November 11, 2020|
|Paper-V||November 13, 2020|
Posts Under APPSC
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission contains various posts under the Andhra Pradesh state government. Here is a list of some of the posts filled under the APPSCexams:
Group 1 Posts
- Deputy Collectors in AP Civil Services
- Assistant Audit Officer in AP State Audit Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Men)
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendents
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Divisional Accounts Officers
- District Registrars
- District Employment Officer
- Deputy Registrars
- Degree College Lecturers
- District Tribal Welfare Officers
- Forest Range Officers
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) Category-2
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District BC Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Officers
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Deputy Tahsildar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Assistant Development Officers
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector
- Extension Officer Rural Department
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
- Assistant registrar
- Executive Officer Grade-I
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)
- Assistant Social, BC and Tribal Welfare Officers
- Sericulture MPEOs
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Horticulture MPEOs
- Agriculture MPEOs
- Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant
- Engineering Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Welfare and Education Assistant
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA)
- Multi-Purpose Fisheries Assistant (MPFA)
- Survey Assistant
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant
- Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)
Group 4 Posts
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Jr Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Jr Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
- Jr Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
APPSC Age Limit
As per the official notification released by the APPSC, the minimum age to apply for the examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 42 years. Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable as per the government norms.
APPSC Educational Qualifications
A citizen of India who has obtained a graduate degree or 12th pass from a recognized University or College as per the post qualifications.
How to apply?
- Go to the Official Website of APPSC @psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the LOGIN Button
- Enter User ID, Password
- Enter Captcha
- Click on the login button.
- Find the live notifications as per your qualification and interest
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- Cross-check the filled application before submitting it.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep the submitted form safe for the future use.