SSC CGL 2023 Tier I exam is scheduled to be held from 14th July to 27th July 2023. SSC has released a huge number of vacancies i.e 36,001. Candidates should prepare 100% with their hard work and skill to grab this golden opportunity. The Tier I exam consists of 25 questions each from General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Sections of 50 marks each. The General Awareness section keeps the aspirants in a dilemma with its vast syllabus and unlimited current affairs. To put an end to all your queries and confusion, we are providing you tips on how to strategize, plan, and prepare for the General Awareness section in SSC CGL Tier I exam. You can easily score 40+ marks in this section. How? Check out the article below to get the answers.
SSC CGL Tier I 2021: Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness section
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 examination from 14th July to 27th July 2023. The SSC CGL Tier 1 all-shifts GA questions will give you an insight into the topic carrying maximum marks. Candidates appearing in the upcoming shifts can go through the questions and prepare themselves for the shifts.
GA Questions Asked In SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination 1st December 2022:
- What is the capital of Norway
- Who have written the book named “Playing it in my way”
- From which country, India has recently brought Cheetah
- Which is the biggest continent in the world
- Where is Minakshi Temple situated
- One question related to Battle of Panipat
- What is the dimension of India’s National Flag?
- Last Battle of Baber?
- Nipun Pariyojana
- Father of genetics
- One question related to Article 32
- Theme of International Yoga Day
- Swami Ram Krishan Paramhans mission is based on
- Brahma Samaj
- Train to Pakistan
- Vayu doot airlines is started in which year?
- One question asked from Dance form
- Who is the winner of Ranji Trophy
- One question from Planning Commission
- President Murmu belongs to which tribe?
- Chemical formula of Lime
- what is the name of process of burning of coal
- Khalsa Panth memorable day is celebrated
- What is Parliament?
- One question from Attorney General of India.
- One Questions asked from Major Dhyaanchand Award
- G-20 summit was held in which country?
Check the shift-wise GA Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 by clicking the links given below.
We have often seen the aspirants struggling to prepare this particular section as not excelling in this may prove as a hindrance in your selection. How to prepare for the General Awareness section in SSC CGL Tier I? Here are some tips that can be useful for the aspirants to score 40+ marks in the General Awareness section:
1. Know the complete syllabus
Make sure to know the complete syllabus given by the SSC. Take a print out of the syllabus and note down the topics you are weaker in. Below is the list of topics asked in the General Awareness section of SSC CGL.
- Static General Knowledge that includes History, Geography, Polity, Economics, of India and neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Important Schemes
- People in the News etc
2. Make Notes & Study daily
Make notes of the topics and start studying them daily. You should note down all the points at one place to make it easy for revision. Make a study plan and allot subject wise time each day. You can focus on one subject every day. SSCADDA is also providing capsules for General Awareness and General Science. Click on the links given below:
3. Learn from the books
You can buy the relevant books covering the SSC CGL syllabus in detail based on the latest pattern. You can write notes from different books and prepare your own study material accordingly. Try to write & Learn. Candidates can buy the Adda247 books that cover topic wise notes and hundreds of questions.
4. Stay updated with the current affairs
Current affairs are majorly asked in the SSC CGL Tier I Exam. Learn current affairs on a daily basis and then revise them weekly. In SSC CGL Exam, current affairs of last 6 months are majorly asked. Some questions can even be asked from past one year. It is really important to revise all the current affairs of India & International to score good marks in this section.
5. Practice mock tests
Practicing weekly mock tests will add to your preparations. You can attempt daily quizzes or weekly mock tests that will help you memorize. SSC ADDA is providing free quizzes for SSC CGL Tier I GA section. You can attempt it on the Adda247 app and study from there.
- Click here to check the complete salary structure with in-hand salary here
- Click here to View complete SSC CGL Cut-Off (Previous Year Cut-Offs)