SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2018-19
The Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 examination to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for various posts of Group C and D level, has concluded. SSC has released a notice stating the information related to SSC CHSL Result 2018-19. The SSC CHSL 2018-19 Tier I Result will be officially declared on 11th September 2019. After the SSC CHSL Tier 1 result, candidates will be required to prepare for the next stage i.e. Tier II descriptive exam scheduled to be held on 29th September 2019.
SSC CHSL Tier-II Syllabus
- The exam is of 60 minutes duration and carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words.
- The Paper would comprise writing of Letter /Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
You may also like to read: