SSC GD Apply Online 2022
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: The Staff Selection Commission activated the SSC GD Apply Online 2022 link on 27th October 2022 with the release of the official notification of SSC GD Constable 2022. Candidates who have passed the Matriculation or 10th Class Examination can fill out the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022. This year SSC has announced to fill a total number of 24,369 vacancies of SSC GD Constable.
Candidates who are interested to join the forces i.e Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Assam Rifles (AR) and NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) can fill the SSC GD Constable application form 2022 from 27th October 2022 to 30th November 2022. The SSC GD Apply Online 2022 link is given below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of SSC. Keep reading this article to check all the details required to fill out the application form along with SSC GD Apply Online 2022 link.
SSC GD Apply Online Form
This is one of the best opportunities for all aspirants who wanted to serve the nation. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for SSC GD Constable 2022 recruitment from 27th October 2022 to 30th November 2022. Applications must be submitted online mode as no other mode of application will be accepted. The SSC GD aspirants must fill out the application before the SSC GD Apply Online 2022 last date as SSC has notified that it will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the heavy traffic on the servers during the closing days on its official website @ssc.nic.in. In this article, we are providing you with the SSC GD Apply Online 2022 steps along with the eligibility criteria, application fees, etc.
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: Overview
SSC GD stands for the Staff Selection Commission Constable General Duty exam, a major exam for the 10th Pass candidates who can apply to get a job in the central paramilitary forces which come under the control of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates can be selected as Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles, and constable in other forces through SSC GD Recruitment 2022. In this article, we have provided all information related to SSC GD Apply Online 2022. You can check the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022 details in the table given below:
|SSC GD Apply Online 2022: Overview|
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||SSC GD|
|Notification||SSC GD Notification 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||SSC GD Constable Apply Online Article|
|Computer Based Test||January 2023|
SSC GD Apply Online Link
The Staff Selection Commission activated the SSC CD Apply Online 2022 link on 27th October 2022 on its official website @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates must not waste their time and start filling out the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022 through the SSC GD apply online 2022 link given below. There is no need to visit the official website to fill out the SSC GD application form for 2022. For the convenience of candidates we have covered each and every detail required to fill out the form and specially highlighted the SSC GD apply online 2022 last date so that you didn’t miss out on this important event. Active On 27th October 2022
SSC GD Constable Apply Online Link (Active on 27th October 2022)
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
All the dates related to SSC GD Apply Online 2022 are revealed with the release of the official notification PDF of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. Candidates who wish to participate in the SSC GD Recruitment process must be aware of all the important dates related to filling out the SSC GD constable application form 2022. The table given below shows the SSC GD Constable Apply Online 2022 dates along with the date to submit the application fees that candidates must be aware of.
|Activity||SSC GD 2022 Dates|
|SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 Notification||27th October 2022|
|Starting Date of Application Form||27th October 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the Application Form||30th November 2022|
|Last Date for making payment||1st December 2022 (11 PM)|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||30th November 2022 (11 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||1st December 2022 (11 PM)|
|SSC GD Application Status||January 2023|
|SSC GD Admit Card 2022||January 2023|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2022||January 2023|
|SSC GD Answer key||February 2023|
|SSC GD Result declaration||March 2023|
|SSC GD Physical Date||Notify Soon|
Steps To Fill SSC GD Constable Application Form 2022
SSC has started accepting the SSC GD online applications from 27th October 2022 onwards. With the activation of the online registration window, we are receiving a lot of queries regarding the procedure to fill out the SSC GD constable application form 2022. To help out candidates we have provided the SSC GD apply online 2022 link but we will also give you a brief description to fill out the online application so that you didn’t commit any mistakes. Candidates can fill out the application form by following the process which consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling out online Application for the Examination
Steps to Fill SSC GD Application Form 2022 (Part-1)
To fill out the SSC GD application candidates must follow all the steps given below
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- To do the one-time registration candidates will be required to fill in their basic details, and additional and contact details.
- The basic Details are the Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc
- Candidates must fill correct contact details so that further communication can be done
- Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- When the Basic Details are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
- You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login. After a successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and change your password.
- Now, Upload the Additional Details and Contact Details.
- Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
- Save the information provided. Click on Final Submit. Upon clicking “Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs in the designated field to complete the Registration Process.
Steps to Fill SSC GD Application Form 2022 (Part 2)
- Login with a registered ID and password to complete the Part II of the application form for SSC GD 2022.
- Log in to the online system at https://ssc.nic.in/ through your Registration Number and password.
- Click the “Apply‟ link in the “SSC GD 2022‟ section under the “Latest Notifications‟ tab.
- Confirm your details entered during Registration and enter details such as educational qualifications, and other details.
- Information about Photos and Signatures will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data. Go through the declarations carefully and click on the “I agree” checkbox if you accept the same. Fill up the Captcha code. Preview and verify the information provided by you and Submit the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of the fee. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take the printout of the application form for their records.
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
- The SSC GD online application fee is rupees 100 only. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. The SSC GD application fees need to be paid online
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: Documents Required To Be Uploaded
- The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- . The image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)
|Documents To Be Uploaded||File Size||Format|
|Passport Size Photograph||20-50 KB||JPEG Format|
|Scanned signature||10-20 KB||JPEG Format|
SSC GD Apply Online 2022 Last Date
SSC GD online application process is started now therefore candidates who were eagerly waiting for the activation of the SSC GD Constable registration link can fill out the form. Every year there used to be some aspirants who wait till the last moment and then were unable to fill out the form due to heavy traffic on the official website of SSC so don’t do such a mistake. SSC GD applies online in 2022 the last date is 30th November 2022 so interested candidates must apply before this date for the successful submission of the application form.
SSC GD Constable 2022 Recruitment: Related Links
SSC GD Apply Online 2022 – FAQs
Q. 1 When will SSC GD apply online 2022 link be activated?
Ans The SSC GD apply online 2022 link is activated on 27th October 2022
Q.2 What is the last date to fill out the SSC GD application form for 2022
Ans The last date to fill the SSC GD application form 2022 is 30th November 2022
Q.3 What are the number of vacancies released by SSC for SSC GD Constable?
Ans SSC has released a total number of 24,369 vacancies for SSC GD Constable
Q.4 What are the SSC GD 2022 application fees?
Ans The SSC GD 2022 application fee is rupees 100 only. Candidates can pay the fees through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Q. 5 What are the documents which are needed to be uploaded while filling out the SSC GD application form 2022?
Ans The documents which are needed to be uploaded while filling out the SSC GD application form 2022 is scanned photograph and signature
Q.6 What is the last date to submit the application fees?
Ans The last date to submit the application fees is 1st December 2022