Today is The day of MAHA DANGAL of Adda ka Dangal, the biggest LIVE Quiz Game Show. And this can be the day when along with practising and competing with thousand’s of students, you’ll win Mega Prizes.
Yes! The competition is cut-throat whether it is banking or SSC Exam, hence the practice must not be lenient too. Compete with thousands of students LIVE and win your glory with your speed and accuracy. Yes, that is the key today, speed and accuracy, two most important tools of success in this competitive world. And Maha Dangal will be won on the basis of Scores on today so this a big chance to all aspirants. To win this battle, it is important that you know the rules and regulations of The Maha Dangal.
Key Terms & Conditions of the “Adda Ka Dangal”
The question answered on Adda247 App will only be considered for preparing the Top rankers’ List. YouTube chat for the LIVE Session the Adda ka Dangal will be disabled, all participant have to submit their responses through ADDA247 App only.
• Only Indian Citizens living in India are allowed to participate.
• 20 Ques/ Day in MCQ based format with 4 Options. Participants will get 60 Seconds to answer each Ques.
• Game will be Played from Monday-Friday.
• Each Right Answer will Carry 10 Marks, while 2.5 marks penalty for each wrong answer.
• Daily Winners (Mo-Thus) to be announced on the basis of cumulative score of all 20 Ques at the end of show.
• Friday is the Day of “Maha Dangal” which will carry 100 Marks per Ques and 25 Marks penalty
• Maha Dangal will be won on the basis of Scores on that day.
• 3 Incorrect Answers on a particular day will result in Disqualification for that particular Day.
We want you to be accurate and vigilant enough to make your presence in the final list. This is one of the most important thing that one has to take care of.
• Employees and relatives of the Organizer (i.e. Metis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.), Including Career Power, Bankersadda, Adda247 are not eligible to participate.
• Prize money will be given in INR only, through digital mode or as deemed fit by Organiser post deduction of all applicable taxes.
Other Terms & Conditions
• The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Game Show at its absolute discretion.
• The Organizer may terminate or suspend the Game Show at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Contestants.
• The winners need to produce valid Identity Proof (matching the name in the app) – Aadhar Card or Passport only, and valid bank account details in the same name to claim the prize money.
• In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the ineligible or disqualified Contestant.
• For Detailed Terms & Conditions visit bankersadda.com