The Intelligence Bureau has announced 2,000 vacancies for various posts for which Exam Dates have been released officially. Since the exam dates by IB ACIO has been released and it is not more than 7 days are left for the examination. Selection of the candidates will be done through Tier I, II, and III exams. The exam dates of IB ACIO is 18th,19th, and 20th February 2021. The job location for these posts will be all over India. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue their career in the Intelligence Bureau and wanted a reputed organization to work.
Candidates must be giving mock tests/test series to give a final push and practice their preparation so far. In this article, we are going to discuss, Why Self Analysis is Important After Attempting IB ACIO Mock Test?
What is the need for a Mock test?
- Mock test plays a vital role in selection. These are the practice exams that will appear before the final one.
- It gives you the proper analysis of your preparation.
- Mock tests are a way to analyze where you stand in the battle to reach your goal and grab the desired government job.
- It is important for the candidates to give mock tests before the exams as it helps them to learn from their mistakes.
- This will give you an overview of their preparation so far and give them an idea about their strengths and weaknesses.
Why self analysis is important after attempting a mock test?
After giving the mock test the candidate needs to analyze their own performance. Why is it necessary? Let us look at some points on why self-analysis is important after giving the IB ACIO Mock Test.
- Give you an analysis of your preparation: It will help you to analyze your self. When the candidates analyze their own performance after giving the mock test they will be familiar with the mistakes that they are making frequently. After being familiarised candidates can easily avoid repeating those mistakes in other mock tests or even in the actual exam.
- Status of preparation: After giving the mock test and doing self-analysis Candidates will get to know what is the level of their preparation for the exam they’re appearing for. They will get to know which areas are unprepared and not prepared to rally which they can improve by practicing more.
- Maximize strength and minimize weakness: After doing the self-analysis candidates will get to know about the areas in which they are weak and areas that are their strengths. Weaknesses can be minimized by practicing more and more and strengths can be maximized into being excellent. We will ensure the scoring of good marks in the actual exam.
- Make strategies: It will be easier for the candidate to alter their strategy and molded according to their performance in the mock test to make a more efficient and effective attempt in other upcoming marks or exam.
- Increase Speed and Accuracy: It is very important to focus on speed. High speed with low accuracy is pointless. The speed with high accuracy will impact total marks. A Mock will help you test your speed and accuracy also.