The RRB NTPC exam is scheduled to be held on 28 November 2020. This means that less than a month is left with the aspirants to prepare themselves fully for the exam to score excellent marks. Candidates must be giving mock tests/test series to give a final push and practice their preparation so far. In this article we will be discussing why Candidates should do self-analysis and why is it important after attempting an RRB NTPC mock Test. Let us first look at the exam pattern of RRB NTPC 2020.
RRB NTPC 2020: Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|Total no of questions – 100||Time – 90 Minutes|
RRB NTPC Mock Tests 2020
Candidates appearing for the It is important for the candidates to give mock tests before the exams as it helps them to learn from their mistakes. These are the practice exams that they will appear for before the final one. This will give them an overview of their preparation so far and give them an idea about their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC Exam The schedule to be held on 28 December 2020.
Why self analysis is important after attempting a mock test?
After giving the mock test the candidate needs to analyze their own performance. Why is it necessary? Let us look at some points on why self-analysis is important after giving the RRB NTPC Mock Test:
- Avoid repetition of mistakes: When the candidates analyze their own performance after giving the mock test they will be familiar with the mistakes that they are making frequently. After being familiarised candidates can easily avoid repeating those mistakes in other mock tests or even in the actual exam.
- Status of preparation: After giving the mock test and doing self-analysis Candidates will get to know what is the level of their preparation for the exam they’re appearing for. They will get to know which areas are unprepared and not prepared to rally which they can improve by practicing more.
- Make strategies: It will be easier for the candidate to alter their strategy and molded according to their performance in the mock test to make a more efficient and effective attempt in other upcoming marks or exam.
- Maximize strength and minimize weakness: After doing the self-analysis candidates will get to know about the areas in which they are weak and areas that are their strengths. Weaknesses can be minimized by practicing more and more and strengths can be maximized into being excellent. Will will ensure scoring of good marks in the actual exam.
You May Also Like to Read :
- Click Here to View RRB NTPC Stage-2 Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
|RRB NTPC Salary, Job Profile||RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020||RRB NTPC Exam Pattern|
|RRB NTPC Previous Year Papers||RRB NTPC Exam Analysis||RRB NTPC Latest Updates|