Staff Selection Commission of India will be conducting SSC CGL Exam in four stages: Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 & Tier-4 exams. While Tier-I & Tier-II exam will be conducted online, Tier-III will be a pen and paper-based exam and Tier-IV will be a computer skill test. SSC CGL 2021 has released a notification for huge vacancies and the exam dates are also released by Commission. The SSC CGL 2021 exam is will be conducted from 13th to 24th August 2021.
SSC CGL is a dream job for the candidates preparing for it. The TIER I of the exam has 4 sections for 200 marks. Nowadays competition is so high it is very important for a candidate to prepare uniquely to get success. In this article, we are going to share some tips for the candidates who are going to appear for the SSC CGL 2021 that “What should I do to increase my SSC CGL Tier 1 Score?”
- Know where You stand: It is very important to calculate your preparation level. Always analyze your preparation on your own. While preparing attempt some mock tests, topic-wise, section-wise to increase your knowledge and confidence day by day.
- Revise: Now it is time to revise all the formulae, tips, and tricks of all the topics. All the tables, squares, cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc everything should be revised properly so that you don’t have to think too much during the exam.
- Practice: Before going for the exam candidate must practice every topic. Solve previous year papers and try to learn the pattern of questions asked. Practice will increase your speed and accuracy. Without wasting time practice, practice, and practice.
- Mock Test: Daily online Mock Test is a must. These mock tests will help you to prepare for the actual exam and give you an idea of how to handle the pressure and situation while the exam. This will help you to feel more confident and understand where you are lacking.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Starting with the quantitative aptitude section, this section will have 25 questions and which will be 50 marks, so we suggest you solve at least 25-30 questions daily, as this will help you in increasing your speed as well as it will improve your accuracy. Revise all the short tricks and formulas before going to appear in the examination. If you are clear with the basic concepts and formulas of Mathematics, then this section can become your strength area in the exam.
- English Language: This section as well contains 25 questions of 50 marks, for this section, revise all the grammar rules and read daily for building your vocabulary strong, practice more and more of this section through the sectional tests and the free quizzes which are available on our adda247 app.
- General Awareness: For this section, firstly revise the current affairs of the past 4-6 months and then start revising the static portion which includes the history, geography, polity, general science, books, and authors, etc., and last but not the least practice daily by giving sectional tests and quizzes
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: The reasoning section, this section is quite a scoring one if you are having good command in this subject. Start revising all those topics first in which you are good, then go to the questions which require more time in solving.
- While solving the mock prepare yourself as you are in the real exam and make a strategy of how you are going to attempt the questions. Make a sequence of attempting the questions.
- This is very important don’t stick to a question for more than the required time. If you are not getting a solution leave it and move to the next. Don’t waste too much time on the same question.