What is Rajasthan CET?
Rajasthan CET is a Common Eligibility Test conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board to recruit candidates for state government jobs in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board conducts the Common Eligibility Test (CET) at the Graduate and Senior Secondary Levels. Rajasthan CET is a pre-eligibility test for various 12th Pass and Graduate Level Posts. The Rajasthan CET will be conducted once a year and the Rajasthan CET Score will be valid for 3 Years.
Rajasthan CET 2023
For recruitment to non-technical posts in the Subordinate and Ministerial services of the state government, the CET exam has been made mandatory in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan CET exam will be held at the Graduate and Higher Secondary (class 12th) level every year to fulfill the available vacant posts. Only those candidates who shall possess a valid Rajasthan CET score shall be eligible to apply for recruitment to the posts provided in the vacancy depending upon the level of CET Exam they had appeared for.
Eligibility For RSMSSB CET 2023 Registration
- RSMSSB CET 2023 includes two types of exams known as Senior Secondary Level and Graduate Level.
- Applicants should have passed 12th Class or Graduation as per the vacancy they are applying for.
- All candidates between the age of 18-40 can fill the RSMSSB CET 2023 Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for RSMSSB CET 2023 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates who are waiting for their Senior Secondary Result or Graduation result and final year Graduation students can also apply for RSMSSB CET 2023.
Rajasthan CET Eligibility Criteria for Senior Secondary CET
To be eligible for the Rajasthan CET for Senior Secondary, the candidates must fulfill the following requirements in terms of age and educational qualification.
|Minimum: 18Maximum: Not specified||Passed 10+2 exam or intermediate examination from a recognized board of education with at least 50% marks in aggregate in any stream|
Rajasthan CET Eligibility Criteria for Graduate CET
Different qualifications are provided depending upon the post for which the candidate is applying for the Rajasthan CET for Graduates. This has been shown below.
|Platoon Commander||20 – 40 years||Graduate degree from a recognized university or Ex Servicemen served as Naib Subedar or higher rank|
|Rajasthan Junior Accountant||21 – 40 years||Graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||21 – 40 years||Graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute|
|Mahila Supervisor (Women Empowerment)||18 – 40 years||Graduate degree|
|Assistant Jailor||18 -40 years||Graduate degree|
|Patwari||18 -40 years||
|Hostel Superintendent Grade II||21 – 40 years||Graduate degree|
|Supervisor||18 – 40 years||Graduate degree|
|Ziladar||18 to 40 years||Graduate degree|
Rajasthan CET 2023: Important Points
- Rajasthan CET will be an Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for the Rajasthan CET.
- The marks of all the candidates will be displayed on the website of the Rajasthan CET Portal.
- Rajasthan CET will be conducted separately for the two levels (Graduate Level & Sr. Secondary Level)
- Rajasthan CET will be conducted once a year.
- The Rajasthan CET Score will be valid for 3 Years.
- Whenever RSMSSB will start the recruitment process the applications will be invited on the basis of the CET Score.
|You may also like to read:|
|Rajasthan CET Notification 2022-23||Rajasthan CET Exam Date 2023|
|Rajasthan CET Syllabus 2023|