| Updated On July 31st, 2020 at 02:08 pm
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates to the post of Junior Technical Associates. The recruitment notification was released on the western railway’s official website @rrc-wr.com. A total of 41 vacancies have been released for this recruitment. Candidates who have a degree/ diploma in a specific engineering field can apply for Western Railway jobs. Interested candidates can submit the online Western Railway Recruitment 2020 forms till August 22, 2020. All the information related to recruitment has been provided below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start of Online Application- July 24, 2020
- Last date to apply- August 22, 2020
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
- Junior Technical Associates (Works): 19 posts
- Junior Technical Associates (Electrical): 12 posts
- Junior Technical Associates (Telecommunication): 10 posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Education Qualification
- Junior Technical Associates (Works): Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Technical Associates (Electrical): Diploma or degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Technical Associates (Telecommunication): Diploma or degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- General- Between 18 to 33 years
- OBC- Between 18-36 years
- SC/ ST- Between 18- 38 years
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the Western Railway Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Merit.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- For General candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities*/EWS: Rs. 250/-
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: How To apply
- Visit the official website @rrc-wr.com
- On the homepage, click on the tab that reads, “Engagement of Jr. Technical Associate (Works / Electrical /Telecom / S&T) on Contract Basis in Survey & Construction Department”
- Click on the apply online link
- Now you will be directed to a new page, click on the registration link
- After registering, go back to login page and enter the credentials and login.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Make the fee payment and submit the form.