Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway, Mumbai has released the notification for the recruitment of 3591 Apprentice posts for various trades on its official website @rrc-wr.com on 18th May 2021. The candidates selected will be provided with training for 1 year in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various divisions. The online registration begins on 25th May 2021 and the last date would be 24th June 2021. There will be no written test or Viva. In this article, we are providing all the details regarding the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date||25th May 2021|
|Closing Date||24th June 2021|
|Exam Dates||Will be notified soon|
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
Western Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification (as of 18/05/2021)
The candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board to be eligible to apply for Apprenticeship.
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades for which the apprentice slots are available. The trades announced by Wester Railway in its notification are Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, and Stenographer.
Age Limit (as of 24/06/2021)
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Pay the fee online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process.)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates- exempted from fee
Western Railway Apprentice Selection Process:
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the· Applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of applications/certificates/documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online.
Candidates must go through the detailed official notification for the detailed information from the above PDF link.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. Which region has the highest number of vacancies in Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Mumbai Division has the highest number of vacancies i.e. 738 in Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online for the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 24th June 2021.
Q.What are the age criteria for applying to the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The minimum age limit is 15 years and the maximum is 24 years for the candidates.