West Bengal Sub-Inspector Selection Process:
West Bengal Police has released 161 vacancies for Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise 2018. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 4th march 2018, so don’t wait for the last moment as the site got jammed in the last days. Here we are providing the selection process for Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise 2018.
Selection Process for Sub-Inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise 2018:
- Preliminary Written Examination (Qualifying In Nature)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
1. Preliminary Written Test (Marks – 200)
This exam will be in Qualifying In Nature.
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||40||90 min|
|2||Test of Language (Bengali/Nepali)||20||40|
- The Preliminary Written Examination will either be an OMR based examination or computer based on-line examination (CBT) depending on the number of applicants & other administrative factors.
Note :- There will be NEGATIVE marking ¼th for each wrong answer.
2. Minimum Physical Standard:
3. Must qualify the following Physical Efficiency Tests :
4. Final Combined Competitive Examination : –
This examination consists of three papers of conventional type of question, namely : –
(i) Paper – I :
|General Studies||50||2 hours|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25|
(ii) Paper – II :
English for 50 marks of one hour duration;
(iii) Paper – III :
Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu for 50 marks of one hour duration.
You may also like to read: