Pay Scale: Pay Scale of Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
1. Preliminary Written Test (Marks – 100)
There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
The duration of this tests will be 1(one) hour.
Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali).
- General Awareness and General Knowledge : 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics : 30 Marks
- Reasoning : 20 Marks
Note :- There will be NEGATIVE marking ¼th for each wrong answer.
3. PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION [Full Marks – 85]
The Final Written Examination will have 85 (eighty five) Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying equal marks each.
The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour.
Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language.
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 25 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Logical Analysis – 15 Marks
You may also like to read: