West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway (WCR) has released the recruitment for the post Station Master. The recruitment will be for 38 posts. The interested candidates can apply for the post from the official website. The candidates can apply till 25th July 2021. The candidates with graduation can apply on the official website i.e wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. There shall be a single-stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Aptitude Test for Station Master. There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. Deduction of 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be made for each wrong answer, but there will be no negative marking in Computer Based AptitudeTest (CBAT). Candidates must go through the detailed article for the details regarding the recruitment process.
WCR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The important dates for the WCR as per the official notification have been tabulated below.
|Date of Publication in RRC website||25 June 2021|
|Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application:
||26 June 2021|
|Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application:
||25 July 2021 at 23:59 hrs.|
West Central Railway Station Master Notification PDF
Candidates can download the official PDF from the link provided below.
West Central Railway Station Master Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Station Master||38 Posts|
West Central Railway Station Master Eligiblity Criteria
Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
The upper age limit will be 40 years for General candidates (UR), 45 years for SC/ST candidates, and 43 years for OBC candidates.
How to apply online West Central Railway Station Master?
- The interested candidates need to apply online from the official website of West Central Railway (WCR).
- Only a single ONLINE application has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official website of RRC www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in .
- Before applying, candidates must go through the official notification first.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, and Date of the Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating with them.
- The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & email only. Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ e-mail ID so that they receive such communication.
- During submission of the ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate.
- Visit the website of RRC www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (Path – About us->Recruitment->Railway Recruitment Cell->GDCE Notification No. 01/2021).
- Click on the “GDCE Notification No: 01/2021” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in employee number (11 digits) and date of birth and click continue.
- Fill in personal information and e-mail address and Mobile number. On submission of required details, an email/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. The open inbox of your registered email/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/technical qualifications, and caste i.e. SC/ST/OBC.
- Submit the application.
You may also like to read this: